Sleepy (Bosco x Reader)

Requested by anonymous
You can't sleep, but Bosco is here to try to help.
----

It was quiet outside, the room was dark, and your partner was asleep peacefully beside you. Should be perfectly easy to fall asleep, right?

Wrong.

You sighed as you tossed and turned, finding yourself unable to get comfortable. Bosco stirred a bit and put an arm around your waist, making you jump. "Y/N? Is something wrong?"

You shook your head, letting Bosco pull you closer against her chest. "Just can't sleep..." You mumbled quietly, snuggling closer against her and trying to relax. You tried focusing on the way she rubbed circles into your back, tried listening to the sound of her heartbeat, but you still just couldn't get your eyes to stay shut.

"You're tense." Bosco said, kneading at the tense muscles on your back. "You gotta relax, babydoll. Try taking deep breaths."

You did as you were told, starting to take deep breaths as Bosco worked her knuckles over your back. She hummed as she did, trying to soothe you to sleep as she leaned down and kissed your shoulder blade. "You need water or something?"

You shrugged, feeling hopeless as you gripped onto one of the pillows. "I don't know. Maybe?"

Bosco moved off of you and grabbed your hands, pulling you up off the bed and lifting you into her arms. You squeaked and wrapped your arms around her neck for support, limp in her arms as she carried you to the kitchen. She set you down on the counter, pressing a small kiss to your forehead.

You sighed when she eventually let go to get you a water bottle, leaning back against the wall and rubbing your eyes. Bosco was used to your insomnia by now. You had tried the different pills and medications but nothing ever seemed to knock you out. You were lucky if you got a couple hours of sleep every night.

Bosco held the straw up to your lips. "Drink." She said, wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you closer to her chest.

You knew it would be no use arguing with her. You took slow sips of the water before leaning against her shoulder. "Still don't think I can sleep..."

Bosco hummed in response and tried thinking of another way. She slowly smiled, picking you back up in her arms. "I guess I'm just gonna have to baby you aren't I?"

You blushed, looking up at her. "What are you- Bosco-" You squeaked when she started cradling you, struggling in her arms as she carried you back to the bedroom. "What are you doing?-"

"Exactly what I said. Babying you." She smiled, pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

You groaned softly, trying to get away but Bosco kept a firm grip. She sat down on your bed, holding you to her chest and starting to rock back and forth. She hummed softly and leaned her head down to rest it against yours. You'd be lying if you said it didn't make you feel all warm and soft inside.

You sighed and gave in to the cuddling and the rocking, leaning against Bosco and closing your eyes. She smiled when she noticed, one hand tracing patterns along the skin of your back.

"I think I just found my go to method to get you to sleep." She smiled as you started to drift off, going limp in Bosco's arms.

She waited until she was sure you were asleep, moving you back under the blankets and tucking you in.

"Sleep well, baby." Bosco whispered softly, draping an arm over your waist. "I love you."

----

Sorry it's on the short side but I hope you enjoyed!