Take Care of You (The Vivienne x Yvie Oddly)

Requested by AlandAngel
Yvie is feeling a little down and exhausted. Lucky for her, Vivienne doesn't seem to mind giving her much needed affection.
----

Vivienne had only closed her eyes for a second before feeling her arm being lifted and someone settling down on the couch beside her. She already had a feeling she knew who it was, opening her eyes again to find Yvie gazing up at her.

"...Hi." She gave Vivienne a small smile, leaning closer against her. "It's me."

"Oh trust me, I know." Vivienne gave in to her efforts to get closer and wrapped her arm around her waist. "You seem a little off. Everything alright?"

Yvie nodded, taking Vivienne's hand and lacing her fingers with hers. "I'm alright. I think. I don't know..." Her voice got a little quieter.

Vivienne tilted her head, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. "Well that doesn't sound like you're okay. Something happen, love?" She raised her free hand to the other queen's cheek.

Yvie shook her head this time, leaning into her touch. "Nothing specific, just haven't been sleeping well lately..."

Vivienne frowned, letting Yvie lay her head on her chest. "Love, if you were having trouble sleeping you could've come to my room. I would've let you in."

"I-I know, I just didn't wanna bother you or anything..." Yvie trailed off, eyes closing slightly as Vivienne traced patterns along her back. "Thought you might like your space for a bit since I tend to cling to you a lot."

Vivienne huffed, pressing a gentle kiss to Yvie's forehead. "You know I don't mind that at all. I quite like it. It's flattering."

Yvie blushed, trying to hide it against Vivienne's chest. "I don't know how true that is-"

Vivienne shook her head and pulled her up closer, easily lifting her up onto her lap and cupping her face in her hands. "You think I'd lie to you?"

"Viv-" Yvie tried moving her head, unable to hide her blush now. "I mean, no I don't think that-"

Vivienne smiled, brushing their lips together before standing up with Yvie in her arms. The other queen squeaked, wrapping her legs tightly around her waist and grabbing onto her shoulders. "Viv- in front of the others?-"

"Why not?" Vivienne smiled as she carried Yvie in her arms, taking her over to her makeup station and sitting her down on the counter. "I'm just showing affection. Now let me take care of you." She pressed a full kiss to her lips.

Yvie was fine with being affectionate towards her around the other queens. They didn't question it too much. But being carried around like that and sharing anything that wasn't a quick peck on the cheek or brushing of their lips was different. She was reminded of that when hearing Monét.

"Aww, how cute." She said in a teasing tone, watching them and sipping her drink. "Viv's got Yvie blushing and all that cute shit."

"She does not-" Yvie huffed and tried defending herself, internally groaning when hearing Jinkx giggle and Trinity practically screech.

"Yes I do, love." Vivienne tried not to laugh, touching up the other queen's smeared lipstick for her. "But it's adorable. Don't be embarrassed." She gazed at Yvie for a moment, smiling and kissing her cheek. She left behind a lipstick stain, most definitely on purpose.

Yvie had learned she was a sucker for knowing Vivienne thought she was adorable. She let her scoop her up once more and laid her head down against her shoulder. "You need anything? Water? More kisses?" Vivienne's voice was soft and comforting.

"...Both would be nice." Yvie admitted, yawning a little and holding on tightly to her. Vivienne kept her up in her arms, going to grab a water bottle for her.

"That's so cute. Makes me miss my Sasha." Shea sighed a little, resting her head back on the couch as she watched them. "I ain't ever seen Yvie let anyone treat her like that, Viv."

"I guess I just got lucky." Vivienne smiled as she settled back down on the couch. She sat Yvie on her lap, letting her snuggle close. She held the bottle of water up for her, kissing her forehead. "Drink, angel."

Yvie took small sips, soaking in all of Vivienne's gentle touches and and comforting words. She set the bottle to the side and laid her head back on her chest, closing her eyes and trying not to blush over the affectionate way the other queen had started talking about her.

She was dozing off, legs still wrapped around Vivienne's waist and her arms draped over her shoulders. There was one last thing she heard.

"I genuinely think I love her, Shea." Vivienne said, her hold on Yvie tightening. "I really do."

----

Sorry it's so shorrttt but these two were really cute to write together! And of course I snuck in a Sashea reference. Hope you enjoyed!!