A Normal Thing (Daya Betty x Jasmine Kennedie x Bosco)

Requested by anonymous
A night in turns into something a little more than what they all expected. But they aren't complaining
❌Pure smut. Skip this one if you're uncomfortable with that❌
----

"You guys are literally so fucking hot."

That's what had led to it. Compliments weren't too uncommon between the three of them, but Daya's tone was filled with sincerity, and it sent an all too familiar feeling between both Bosco and Jasmine's legs.

"So bend me over then."

And that's what had actually started it. Bosco's smug tone was sincere as well, and now here they were. None of them had any idea who was ripping who's clothes off first, nor did they know who kissed who first. But they all did know the feeling of each other's lips on theirs was electrifying, and they craved more.

Bosco gasped and writhed beside Jasmine, opening her eyes to watch Daya thrust the vibrator between her legs harder and faster. Slick dripped down her thighs, her hips raising to meet the rough thrusts. She babbled incoherently, throwing her head back and arching her back as the vibrations from the toy became more intense. "D-Daya!"

"You're doing so good, Bosco." Daya praised, pressing her kiss to her lips. "Both of you are being such good girls."

Jasmine let out her own whines, letting out a high pitched moan as Daya fucked her relentlessly with her strap-on. She felt herself bounce against the taller girl's hips, twitching heavily as she shook underneath her. She let out a string of moans and incoherent curses, her nails digging into Bosco's arm as her eyes screwed shut. "D-Daya please-"

"Please what?" Daya asked with a smile on her face, turning up the intensity of the toy inside of Bosco. The dark haired girl practically squealed, hips rutting up quickly against it as Daya pressed it deeper into her.

"P-Please-" Bosco pleaded with her as well, panting as her legs shook uncontrollably. "N-Need to come-"

"Please l-let us come-" Jasmine begged for the both of them, whimpers escaping her lips as she arched her back to meet Daya's rough thrusts. She was trembling as she fought to hold back her orgasm, almost completely losing it when Bosco reached her hand over and rubbed at her clit.

She gasped, eyes snapping open. "B-Bosco!-" She screamed, hands grabbing at the other girl's shoulders and digging her nails into her skin. Bosco bit down on Jasmine's neck, moaning against her.

"Aw, my sweet girls." Daya said with a teasing tone, pounding into Jasmine and fucking Bosco harder with the toy. "Come for me, babes."

Jasmine finally let herself release, her orgasm completely taking over as she moaned and weakly rocked her hips up against Daya's. Bosco's grip on her tightened as she gasped, hips pressed down against the toy as she let herself come undone. Jasmine twitched from the aftershocks as Daya's movements slowed and she turned the toy off.

Daya pulled out of Jasmine, undoing the straps and letting it drop to the floor as she eased the toy out of Bosco.

Bosco whined softly from the empty feeling, pulling herself against Jasmine's chest and snuggling into her arms. Jasmine panted quietly, laying her head on top of Bosco's as Daya gently massaged their hips.

"Good girls." She praised, leaning down and placing gentle kisses against their lips. She sat up to grab the water bottle off of the nightstand, wrapping an arm around Jasmine and helping her sit up. "Drink."

The smaller girl leaned her head against Daya's chest and took small sips from the water bottle, watching as Daya gently helped Bosco sit up as well. Jasmine handed her the water once she had enough, snuggling into Daya's embrace and leaving small kisses against her collarbone.

Daya pressed a kiss to Jasmine's forehead, laying her down against the pillows. She lifted Bosco once she was done with the water, laying her down as well before she cuddled between the two smaller girls. "Was that okay?"

"That was perfect." Jasmine said, tilting Daya's head so she could kiss her lips. She exchanged a look with Bosco, finding a sly smile on the girl's face. Jasmine had a feeling she knew what she was thinking, and she smiled against Daya's lips before pulling away.

"But there's one more person who needs some attention." Bosco smiled, kissing up Daya's chest and tracing her fingers over the taller girl's hip.

Daya's breath hitched as she watched her, biting her lip and slowly laying her head back. "Fuck..." She said breathlessly as Bosco ran a finger over her folds, feeling Jasmine placing a hand on her thigh and spread her legs further.

Bosco giggled softly and attached her lips to Daya's neck, pressing her finger into her. She gasped and raised her hips slightly, trying to keep her moans quiet as Bosco pressed her finger in and out slowly and steadily.

She finally let herself grow louder when Jasmine eased a finger into her and stretched her more. Daya dug her nails into the bed sheets, squirming under their touch and screwing her eyes shut. Jasmine hummed and bit down on Daya's collarbone, sucking a dark hickey into her skin and thrusting her finger in and out of her.

The two girls started off slow, but picked up the pace when noticing how desperate Daya was becoming. The taller girl's moans grew louder and needier, their names spilling from her lips as she thrusted her hips up against their fingers.

"F-Fuck~" Daya panted as her heart pounded in her chest. Her words became more incoherent as Bosco and Jasmine's movements became rougher. They curled their fingers and made Daya squeal, her legs twitching as she held off as long as she could.

"B-Bosco-" She stuttered out, moans uncontrollable at this point as she approached her high. "J-Jasmine!~" She came onto their fingers, rolling her hips against their hands as Bosco traced her tongue over her nipple. Daya whimpered from the aftershocks, one hand tangling into Jasmine's hair and pulling her to her lips.

Jasmine smiled into the kiss, licking her way into Daya's mouth as Bosco grabbed her hand. Bosco trailed her tongue up Jasmine's finger that was soaked in Daya's slick, taking it in her mouth and moaning softly.

When Jasmine pulled away from Daya's lips, Bosco was kissing her instead and pressing her tongue against hers. Daya moaned when tasting herself on her lips, legs still twitching as she came down from her high.

The three caught their breath for a moment, hands freely exploring each other's bodies as their thoughts became less fuzzy. Jasmine pulled herself between Bosco and Daya, snuggling against them as her exhaustion from what they did kicked in.

"We should make this a normal thing." Bosco said, pressing a kiss to Jasmine's lips as she kept one hand rubbing Daya's hip.

Daya nodded in agreement, her head laying on top of Jasmine's. "Yes please..." She said, her eyes closing as she snuggled Jasmine to her chest and laced her fingers with Bosco's.

It was safe to say, that was definitely going to become a normal thing.

----

I feel like this isn't the best smut I've ever written, but it's here. Hope you enjoyed.

Next up is a fluff request with the top 5, some x reader requests, and then some more Camgeria requests