Sleepy Snuggles (Camgeria)

Werq the World hasn't even started yet and I'm writing one-shots based on it. Lord help us all.
Camden is exhausted from all the traveling and just wants to be held in the safety of Angie's arms.
----

Camden dragged her suitcase behind her as she followed the others into the hotel lobby, rubbing her eyes with the sleeve of the sweater she stole from Angie. "Angie..."

"I'm right here, sugar." Angie stopped walking to let Camden catch up, raising her arm and wrapping it around her. "You alright?"

"Sleepy..." Camden mumbled, keeping close to Angie's side. "Can I share a room with you?"

"We share a room at every hotel we stop at, baby." Angie smiled, leaning down to kiss her forehead. "Tonight will be no different."

Camden blushed, laying her head against Angie's chest as they waited for their room keys. "Just wanna make sure..." She traced her finger over the hem of Angie's shirt, glancing over at the other queens.

She watched as Daya scooped Bosco up in her arms, the smaller queen holding her stuffed animal tight against her chest as she rested her head on Daya's shoulder. It gave Camden an idea. She looked up at Angie, tugging on her shirt. "Angie...?"

"Sugar I know exactly what you are thinking. I am not as strong as Daya." Angie said, grabbing the two room keys and slipping one into Camden's pocket. "I can't carry you and pull our suitcases at the same time."

Camden pouted, raising her arms up to her. "But Angie-"

Angie kissed her lips softly, taking hold of her suitcase again. "When we get into our room. Okay?"

Camden sighed but nodded, settling for snuggling under Angie's arm. She dragged her suitcase behind her as they walked to the elevators, looking up to see Bosco looking down at her.

Bosco clung onto Daya like she was a koala, letting the taller queen pull both of their suitcases. She gave Camden a sly smile. "Ha."

"Oh hush-" Camden huffed, following them and Angie into one of the elevators.

"Bosco, stop being an evil demon or I'm putting you down." Daya threatened, closing her eyes as she tiredly leaned against the wall of the elevator.

Bosco squeaked, clinging onto her tighter. "I'm being good-"

Camden giggled and smiled a little, keeping close to Angie as they got to their floor. She yawned softly as she followed her, clinging to her hand and starting to become desperate to be held.

Angie unlocked the hotel room door and pulled her inside. The moment she let go of her suitcase and the door closed, Camden jumped into her arms, holding on tightly and burying her head in her neck. "My Angie..."

Angie squeaked but held onto her, balancing herself before smiling and giving her a gentle squeeze. "That's right baby, your Angie. And you're my little Lady."

Camden giggled and held tighter onto her, pressing a small kiss to her cheek. "Your little Lady?"

"My little Lady." Angie confirmed as she carried Camden to the bed. She set her down gently, peppering her face in kisses before sitting up. "I love you so much."

Camden blushed, gazing at Angie as she walked to her suitcase. She sat up herself, stretching her arms and pulling the sweater off. "Angie come cuddle~"

"Let me change, sugar." Angie said, digging through her suitcase. "I'll be right there. You should change too."

Camden mumbled but pulled her sweats off and tossed them to the side, rubbing her eyes again. "Want you to sing me to sleep."

"I don't sing anymore, baby. But I'll cuddle you all you want." Angie said, dropping her shirt into her bag.

Camden pouted, pulling back the covers on the bed and snuggling under them. "But I like your voice..."

Angie sighed, zipping her suitcase back up. "I'll think about it." She said, settling herself down beside Camden and holding her arms out.

Camden immediately snuggled against her chest, hooking a leg over Angie's hip and resting her forehead against hers. "All mine."

"All yours." Angie whispered, glancing at Camden's lips. She hooked a finger under her chin, closing the space between them and running a hand through the other queen's messy hair.

Camden smiled against Angie's lips, starting to relax as she absentmindedly traced her finger over her tattoos. It was something she did so often, she knew the exact places they were and knew every little curve and design on them like the back of her hand. She hummed in approval when Angie swiped her tongue over her bottom lip, tilting her head as she parted them for her.

Angie slowly pulled away after a few minutes, panting softly. Camden licked her lips and laid her head down on Angie's chest, leaving soft and slow kisses there.

"You're so sweet and lovable when you're sleepy, but I think you need your rest." Angie rubbed her hands in circular motions along Camden's back, kissing the top of her head.

"Don't let go of me please." Camden said through a yawn, tangling her legs with Angie's to keep her and herself in place. "I sleep better when you hold me..."

"Trust me, sugar. I'm not letting go of you." Angie smiled. She absolutely adored how clingy and loving Camden could get. And she loved that she was the only one who got to love on her when she was like this.

Camden closed her eyes, arms tight around Angie. "...Hum for me, maybe?" She asked quietly.

Angie started to hum for her, running a hand through Camden's hair and pressing soft kisses against the top of her head. It wasn't long before Camden's breathing evened out and she fell asleep, still holding onto Angie.

Angie smiled and pulled the blanket up closer around her. "My sweet Cammie." She cooed quietly. "You have no idea how much I love you."

----

Short and sweet. Hope you enjoyed!