Elphie

I rush back to Nessas room as fast as my feet will take me, Boc, Glinda, Rebecca and Franklin all trailing behind me.
I practically fly through the door to find Celeste crouching down my by sister, who's crumpled in a heap on the floor.
I scramble to the floor to be by her side, her eyes are fighting the urge to cry.
Celeste stumbles out of my way.
"Nessa!" I cry "Nessa are you okay?"
"Oh sweet Oz!" Glinda shrikes from the back of the room.
I hear Boc walking calmly up behind me, he sits down at the top of Nessas head and places his hands on either side of her face.
I'm unsure as to what he's doing.
"Elphie," my sister croaks.
My brain inevitably thinks straight away about broken limbs
"Nessa has anyone tried to move you?" I ask hurriedly.
"No no I wouldn't let them." My sister mumbles, barley coherent.

I hope for her sake she can't tell that Franklin is in the room, and I hope he's not thinking any less of her, I highly doubt he is as everyone in Oz seems to be doting on her as if she's Glinda but I just hope that Nessa doesn't feel absolutely mortified.
"Nessa I'm going to put you onto the bed okay?" I whisper gently.
Nessa looks at me terrified.
"What if I've broken something?" She cries shakily, her eyes frantically searching for something.
"We'll sort that out later Nessa, what's important now is that your not on the floor anymore."
Gently, Boc and I pick up Nessa and place her down softly on the bed, Glinda, Franklin and Rebecca start to move towards Nessa but I angrily hold my hand out to stop them.
I hear Rebecca and Franklin gasp slightly at the sudden movement of my hand, as if I'd cast a spell on them.

"Nessa does anything hurt?" I whisper gently.
My sister scowls at me.
I realise that if I'd just put her into her chair like she wanted this may not have happened, that's probably why I'm receiving the scowl, but I'm sure something equally as awful would have happened.
"Hiya Nessa," Boc whispers sweetly, trying not to scare my sister. "Your arms look a bit painful, are they hurting at all?"
Nessa looks up at him and smiles slightly.
"Everything hurts Boc, stop asking me stupid questions, I just want to sleep."
Boc strokes Nessas face lovingly.
"Go to sleep then Nessa, I'll quiz you annoyingly when you wake up then."

After about an hour Nessas eyes flutter open again and she looks about herself, Boc is sat next to the bed in a chair and I'm leaned up against a wall with my arms folded, analysing my sister.
"Boc," Nessa croaks. "Boc I'm such an idiot."
Boc sighs lovingly and puts his hand down gently on Nessaroses shoulder.
"It wasn't your smartest moment." He chuckles.
"I just wanted to get out of bed, I've embarrassed myself in front of people who are supposed to be in awe of me."
Boc laughs again.
"I don't think anything is going to change that."
Nessa suddenly lets out a sudden pained breath, she winces and tightly screws up her face.
"Ness," I call out towards my sister, Boc leans closer towards her.
"Nessarose," Boc whispers gently "whats wrong?"
Nessa looks at Boc with large sad eyes, she smiles sweetly.
"If I tell you, then you won't take me home." Nessa croaks.
"Your being ridiculous!" I cry, Boc whips his head round and scowls at me, his eyes searing through me. "Nessa your not going anywhere until you tell us what's the matter."

I'm forceful with my words and I'm clear and concise with what I mean.
"Take me home." Nessa Sobs, "I don't wish to be here anymore!"
I try my hardest not to look at Nessaroses miserable face and instead focus on the issue at hand.
"Nessa we can't risk moving you." I state clearly "you know that."
She looks scared, in fact scared doesn't even scratch the surface, she's downright terrified.
"Boc, Boc tell her that she has to take me back to Munchkin Land." Nessa pleads, tears cascade down her cheeks.
Boc shakes his head and Nessa bursts into loud, uncontrollable sobs.
"We have to stay, until we know what's wrong." Boc replies shakily, I can tell Nessas distress is starting to get to him. "I am so sorry."
Nessa continues to sob until her vocal chords are raw, she looks about herself miserably.
"I need to get out of this bed!" Nessa bellows in one final attempt to sway either Boc or my judgement.
Her rage causes the room to shake and the doors to rattle on their hinges, making it almost impossible to hear Nessas sobbing over all the noice of her destruction.

Finally the room calms down and Nessa closes her eyes from exhaustion, she breathes shakily for a long while and sobs silently.
"Nessarose, would you please tell me what's wrong?" Boc whispers hesitantly.
I ponder the problem for a moment, if Nessarose won't tell us what's wrong, if anything is wrong, then how would we go about finding out?
I could use magic, but that's against my morals to use magic on my sister wilfully.
We could just keep asking and asking until she gives in, but Nessarose is stubborn and very practiced in standing her ground.
Then it occurs to me, if she's broke or damaged something then it would be bruised, that's how I'll figure it out, but then there's the issue of moving Nessarose in order to view these bruises.

"Nessa." I command from across the room, "I'm coming over to look at your arms and legs."
Nessa looks at me fearfully.
"I have sleeves and tights Elphaba." Nessarose replies swiftly.
"Then I'm going to have to remove them." I answer back nervously.
She stars to cry even more.
"Please Elphaba don't..." Nessas voice tails off into the abyss.
I look at Boc and we both exchange sympathetic glances.
I take a large step forward towards my sister and she quickly turns her head towards Boc.
"Boc you can't be here for this." She cries.