78

Chu Yu thought deeply about the confusion, as if returning to the school glass greenhouse.

It was raining heavily that day, and the rain continued to flow down the glass wall, shutting off everything like a curtain.

He held his shoulder when he landed, hesitating to use force.

Lu Shi whispered, "Be good, bite down."

The great joy and satisfaction of sucking blood for the first time in my memory was reawakened at this moment and exploded in the depths of the body.

Chu Yu felt a rush of heat running up his spine, and he began to tremble and soften uncontrollably, and he couldn't even stand.

Only the teeth held the thin lips when landing hard, reluctant to loosen half a minute.

Perceiving that the tingling on his lips became more pronounced, and the person in his arms had no bones, Lu Shi relaxed and leaned against the wall, holding the person in his arms, and sighed contentedly.

Chu Yu's eyes were not very clear. He loosely gripped his coat when he landed, and vaguely called Lu Shi's name. His expression, movements, and voice all revealed a deep dependence that could not be covered.

Lu Shi extremely enjoyed it.

He needs such a secret and unique dependence. This is where he rests, and is the light he can't lose firmly in his hands.

There was a rustling sound from the bushes nearby. Chu Yu thought back, his eyes were red, "What sound?"

He had a very strong nasal voice. After speaking, he couldn't help but use the tip of his tongue to lick the blood that spilled from his lips when he licked Lu.

"A cat, I've seen it for a long time."

As soon as Chu Yu moved, he raised his head carefully, and he saw a black cat squatting on the wall, looking at them condescendingly.

"It, how long has it been seen?"

"Since you pressed me against the wall and bite me."

Chu Yu looked at each other with Ming Huang's vertical pupils, and then was blown by the night wind, making him a little awake.

Seeing Chu Yu standing upright, Lu Shi stroked Chu Yu's eyes with his fingers, and spoke slowly in a low voice, "All the comfortable tears are oozing out? Brother's blood is so delicious?"

The ending sound is very light, the intonation is slightly raised, and even the surrounding air is rippled.

Chu Yu doesn't know how many times he thinks this way--this man is so terrible!

He stretched out his hand and directly covered Lu Shi's mouth, muffledly said, "You, don't talk now."

He wanted to be more aggressive, but his tone was soft, just like acting like a baby.

After finishing speaking, Chu Yu added another half sentence, "I was a bit weak and unstable. Listening to you speaking like this, it's softer...and even more unstable."

Of course, it wasn't just that the legs were weak and unstable, but there were also other reactions, but he was embarrassed to say. But the two were so close, it is estimated that Lu Shi had also found out.

Chu Yu's eyes fluttered wildly, and suddenly he froze when he landed on the land.

Lu Shi's eyes are very beautiful.

The eyes are very dark, the eyelashes are long, the eyelids are drawn along the shape of the eyes, and the tails of the eyes are long and beautiful.