62

Lu Shi and Chu Yu entered the school over the wall.

It had just rained, and the weather has been very damp recently, and the wall is slippery.

Chu Yu squatted on the wall with his palms supported and looked down hard to make sure that the ground was wet. He was anxious, "Lu Shi, you said I just jumped down like this, would I fall and then disfigured?"

In the ten seconds before and after saying this, Chu Yu had already made up for the tragedy that he jumped off the wall and failed to stand after landing. He fell forward and finally landed on his face, directly disfigured.

The more he thought about it, the more he was afraid, Chu Yu squatted pitifully on the wall, "Is it too late for me to go back to sleep in your house? The risk is too great, I dare not!"

Originally, Lu Shi said it was too late, so he stayed on Qingchuan Road and went to school early tomorrow.

But Chu Yu thought about it, and when they landed home, the two must be sleeping next to each other in the same bed. Inexplicably, he was a little uncomfortable, so he insisted on going back to school.

He regrets now.

"That's too late."

Putting the box that Chu Yu was holding by the baby along the way on the edge of the flowerbed, Lu Shi looked up at Chu Yu, "Chu Yu, don't be afraid."

"How can you not be afraid!"

Chu Yu felt that whether he was jumping forward or backward, the risk of disfigurement was very high, "Or--"

"what?"

"Why don't I sleep here tonight!"

Lu Shi was drawn to a smile. He stretched out his hand and said in a tempting tone, "Come on, I'll follow you."

Seeing Chu Yu hesitated, Lu Shi said again, "Close your eyes if you're afraid."

Chu Yu looked down at Lu Shi from a height.

Under the dim light of the street lamp, the hands that stretched towards him are very beautiful.

As if bewitched, Chu Yu moved forward carefully.

At this moment, the light of a flashlight came from far away, and then the voice of the security guard faintly heard, "It seems that there is someone, who is there?"

"My day!"

Feeling that his luck is also very against the sky, Chu Yu immediately couldn't squat anymore. He squatted, closed his eyes tightly, and jumped down with a flutter.

In the next second, he was held firmly in his arms.

Did not fall, did not touch the ground, nor disfigured.

Surrounding the tip of the nose is a familiar smell.

Lu Shi put his arm around Chu Yu's waist and didn't let go. Instead, he approached Chu Yu in this position and spoke, "Chu Yu, the security is here."

Chu Yu's ears were itchy by Lu Shi's warm breathing, and his arms crossed his waist were even hotter, making him even ignorant.

Thinking stopped for several seconds, Chu Yu suddenly reacted, "Security? Security! Hurry up, run! The school security guards secretly came out for a date in the middle of the night, and it will be posted tomorrow!"

When he hurried to land and ran for a while, Chu Yu's mind was awakened by the cold wind - wait, what's wrong.

Chu Yu stopped suddenly, turned around, and saw Lu Shi's fine forehead being messed up by the night wind. He was looking at him quietly, not anxious, even the corner of his eyes was dyed with a hint of joy.