22

Two days of the weekend passed in the blink of an eye.

Early on Monday morning, Chu Yu came to the classroom carrying a schoolbag of comics, and found that everyone was quiet, sitting in their seats and studying hard.

He asked Zhang Yueshan in a low voice, "Squad leader, what happened today? Is there any inspection?"

Zhang Yueshan was struggling to write quickly, and took the time to raise his head to answer Chu Yu's question, "I'm copying homework, it really just started school, everyone is not active!"

"Not actively doing homework?"

"No, I didn't actively copy my homework on Sunday night, and pile it up until this morning!"

Zhang Yueshan looked at the Chinese paper in front of him, and sighed with emotion, "Hey, I didn't expect that I would also be reduced to Sri Lanka!"

Chu Yu put down his schoolbag and felt that he should also blend into the atmosphere, so he took out the brand-new test paper from the belly of the table.

But here comes the question again, who did he copy from?

I don’t know everyone in the class. Yesterday I met Brother Meng because I played basketball, but Brother Meng was also busy-a 1.8-meter-eight man, lying on a narrow desk, gritting his teeth and copying the answers. , The pen is flying.

It is rare for Chu Yu to recite an ancient poem suitable for the occasion in his heart, and he looked around at a loss.

At the door of the classroom, Lu Shi came in with a black schoolbag on one shoulder.

Chu Yu's eyes lit up, like seeing the dawn of life!

When Lu Shi put his schoolbag on the desk, Chu Yu turned around, with his hands on the back of the chair, his eyes sparkling, "Lu Shi, did you borrow your homework?"

Zhang Yueshan at the front desk listened and wanted to stop it because it was too late—the whole class knew that he didn't need to find Lu Shen to borrow homework for the first week of school. Those who don't know how to borrow will be attacked by Xueshen's eyes. It will make people feel like "I feel so embarrassed to copy homework!" "If you don't study well, I just want to copy homework so how to be the successor of socialism!"

He has a little pain for the school flowers, and he does not know whether the school flowers' soul will be hurt.

Just thinking about how to use words to comfort, Zhang Yueshan heard Lu Shi's characteristic light and dumb voice, "Well, which subject?"

My day!

Zhang Yueshan was shocked, and the tip of the pen drew a diagonal slash on the surface of the scroll.

Then he heard Chu Yu replied cheerfully, "Thank you benefactor for saving me from water and fire! I think about which subject, um, both!"

Lu Shi opened his schoolbag, took out his homework, and handed it to Chu Yu.

Chu Yu turned around with his homework, and saw Zhang Yueshan looking at him with a profound expression on his face.

He was puzzled, "You want to copy too?"

"No, no, I won't copy." Zhang Yueshan quickly waved his hand and refused.

How can they be arbitrarily contaminated with the work of studying God?

He just wanted to admire the appearance of someone who could copy the work of God!

Lu Shi's words were praised more than once or twice by the head teacher, Ye. Chu Yu looked at the entire roll and found that it was indeed pleasing to the eye. Look at my own again--