7

When Chu Yu woke up, the sun was dazzling outside the window, and he couldn't tell what time he was and where he was.

The burning sensation in his throat subsided, his body regained a bit of strength, and there was an indescribable sweet taste in his mouth.

Staring at the ceiling of the infirmary, he vaguely remembered that he had a dream, trying to remember, he seemed to have dreamed of—

My day, Chu Yu, your dream is really abnormal!

He dreamed that he was in the ward, pressing Lu Shi under him, and leaning close to lick the corner of his mouth. The blood sucked from the open wound at the corner of his mouth, the moment he swallowed it, the heat all over his body disappeared, and the hunger disappeared.

When I dreamed of Lu, it was not twice or three times, and Chu Yu was almost used to it. But licking the corners of people's mouths or something-it's too big a **** dream!

In addition, the social brother can really suppress it if you want to? That is, in a dream.

The door was knocked three times, and the visitor opened his mouth and said, "Yu Shao, are you **** hospitalized?"

Chu Yu's thoughts were interrupted, and he didn't have much energy to speak, "He Zhihao? Why are you here?"

"Of course I came to visit the patient. I heard someone said that you just checked in at the beginning of school and you got yourself in the school and hospital. The dean of education came down from the meeting and hurriedly came to see your situation. As a buddy, I have to take a look anyway. Just enough loyalty."

"Director of teaching? I guess I was asleep when he came. I don't know." Chu Yu was confused, raised his eyes and glanced at He Zhihao. He was counted four buttons by a row of shiny studs in his left ear and a white shirt of school uniform. He didn't even close his dress up and his eyes were hot, "Where are you going to wave again at night?"

He Zhihao finds a chair and sits down by himself, "I'm confused? Sister Lin's birthday party is on the boat. Just tonight, by the way, are you going? Someone you know."

"Don't go." Chu Yu thinks the party is too noisy and doesn't like to go. "When you go, help me bring a gift to Sister Lin's family. As she said before, George Rona's new set of jewelry, I The trustee bought it."

He Zhihao is young, but he loves to play. Although Chu Yu plays with him, he can't get together in these aspects. He is used to it. He thinks it will be a **** if Chu Yu agrees to go.

He Zhihao raised his eyebrows, "So caring?"

Presumably, He Zhihao didn't know which direction he had already crooked in his mind. Chu Yu smashed a pillow and went over, "Boy, Sister Lin, she usually takes care of me."

He caught the pillow with his hands, He Zhihao laughed, and said quickly, "Okay, I will help you with the present, so you are sick."

Chu Yu said, "Thank you, I've finished reading it, so hurry up, this young master didn't jump repeatedly on the verge of death, which disappointed you."

He Zhihao threw the pillow back on the bed, "I'm a little disappointed, okay, then I'll go first, you should pay attention to it, and wait until the driver comes."

Chu Yu was too lazy to speak, waved his hand to drive people away.

Early the next morning, there was noise in the dilapidated residential building, and Qingchuan Road slowly became lively.

Zhu Zhifei brought five steamed buns and a cup of soy milk to Lu Shi, "Starting today, don’t you have to live in school? My mother made special cooking buns yesterday, saying that the food in the cafeteria is definitely not as delicious as the one made at home. Let me Bring some for you, and told me to supervise you to finish eating."