31

After drinking half a cup of black-bone chicken soup, Lu Shi pulled out a notebook with a light blue cover from the collection of questions on hand, and handed it to Chu Yu, "Look."

Confused, Chu Yu took it and opened it. The more he looked back, the wider his eyes opened.

After quickly turning over a dozen pages, he turned to Lu suddenly, "This is—"

"Didn't you say you want to try it?"

"You last night—"

Lu Shi's expression was faint, "I can't sleep, it's so boring, I have to find something to do."

Chu Yu was speechless for a while.

In the notebook, there are a series of more than twenty pages of review materials, and each word is handwritten.

The knowledge points are divided into categories and clearly organized. There are question types below each point, as well as specific solutions, precautions, and even the function graphs next to them are drawn extremely standard.

The handwriting on the paper is neat, and there is a sharp beauty in the middle.

He didn't know how long it took Lu Shi to sort out these knowledge points and question types, and how much effort it took.

It came to mind again that last night, on the highway in the early morning, Lu Shi stopped the car, turned to look at him, and said, "I will help you, but no matter what the outcome is, you are not allowed to cry."

Lu Shi turned the pencil in his hand, "Look at it first. If you don't understand, just ask me."

Hearing this sentence, as if blood rushed out, Chu Yu was immediately full of confidence, "Okay!"

But the reality will always give people a head-on blow.

After spending most of the morning, Chu Yu finally read the twenty-odd pages of knowledge points.

He turned around and told him the back table, "I'm finished."

Lu Shi closed the problem set and asked him, "Why don't you understand?"

Chu Yu refers to the first page, "here."

Turned over two pages, "Here and here."

Turned another six pages, "Here,"

Finally turned to the penultimate page, "and here."

"Don't understand these?"

"No," Chu Yu was honest, "I don't understand anything except these."

Even Chu Yu himself felt that he was a vegetable chicken, but Lu Shi was not surprised at all.

He just tapped on the desk with a pencil and told Chu Yu, "Come to my dormitory at night and give you make-up lessons."

at night.

After taking a so-so shower, Chu Yu put on his pajamas, picked out a few best-looking pens, a few pages of printed draft paper and a notebook, and rushed to Lu Shi's bedroom.

With the two chairs side by side in front of the desk, Chu Yu consciously moved to the right, sat upright, and respectfully. When he watched the landing with a pair of light-colored eyes, the amber light inside seemed to be dangling and overflowing under the light of the desk lamp.

Lu Shi asked him, "So happy to make up lessons?"

"Happy!"

Chu Yu took out a glass bottle from his pocket again, inserted a straw and handed it to Lu Shi's mouth, "Today's third blood supplement oral liquid."