27

The taxi stops outside the villa area in South Island.

In the back seat of the car, Chu Yu leaned on Lu Shi's shoulder, closed his eyes, breathing smoothly, and showed no sign of waking up.

Lu Shi lowered his eyes and glanced at Chu Yu's whirl, "Knowing that you are awake."

Nothing happened.

Lu Shi said again, "Five minutes ago, I saw you open your eyes and quickly close them again."

Even if it was exposed, Chu Yu was very calm.

After a few seconds, he sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes, pretending that he had just woke up, and looked around in confusion, "Here?"

The words contained the confusion of just waking up, but Chu Yu was not quite calm in his heart-how did he fall asleep on Lu Shi's shoulder? I slept all the way!

When he opened his eyes, he found that he was sleeping on Lu Shi's shoulder, and he was so frightened that he quickly closed his eyes again!

Lu Shi watched him perform seriously.

Thinking of the corridor outside the classroom, Chu Yu pretended to be dizzy.

The acting skills have not improved and are still very poor.

Chu Yu's family is a famous mansion in Green Island, S City. The entire villa area covers an area of ​​nearly 50,000 square meters, and only 18 villas have been built in it. Except for the cries of insects, almost no human voice can be heard. The more you walk in, the quieter you are.

The street lamp stretched the shadows of the two people obliquely.

Lu Shi tilted his head and saw Chu Yu's head hanging down, not knowing what he was thinking.

He said, "When you come back from Qingchuanhe, you have been in a daze."

Chu Yu returned to his senses, without reacting, "What?"

"what's happenin."

Is... because I think something is in his heart, so I insist on sending him back?

"Actually," Chu Yu stared at the messy shadow of the tree on the ground, "In fact, it's nothing, it's really okay, it's not right, there is still something."

Tangled for a while, "Lu Shi."

"Ok?"

"Let's discuss a serious topic!"

Chu Yu felt so serious and inexplicably ashamed, but on the way back from Qingchuanhe, his mind revolved around this.

"Do you, do you have any goals?"

Lu Shi put his hands in his pockets and his back was very straight. He looked down at Chu Yu and replied, "Yes."

Chu Yu's eyes widened slightly, curious, "What is your goal? Be the first in the country in the competition? Go to a superb university and go abroad for further study? Or, make a lot of money? Start a business? Do that kind of very powerful and cutting-edge scientific research. ?"

"neither."

Sure enough, learning God's thinking is impossible for learning scum.

Chu Yu held his breath, "That's it?"

Lu Shi: "I won't tell you."

? ?

"Ok,"

Lu Shi didn't want to talk, and Chu Yu didn't ask any more questions. He was stunned for a while, "Actually, listening to Shishi and Zhu Zhifei chatting today, I suddenly wondered what my goal is. This question is very broad and has little practical meaning, but I am just Suddenly I found out that I didn't seem to have any goals for the past seventeen years. I feel a little confused when I think about it. Haha, isn't it particularly hypocritical?"