51

Chu Yu was actually very curious about why Lu Shi was so obsessed with the issue of "blood".

But if Lu Shi didn't say it, he didn't ask.

After all, thinking in another place, he didn't want others to forcefully break the cover of the protective cloth to explore his privacy and secrets, and then excitedly told him, "I know your secrets!"

He thinks it's good now.

Opening his eyes, Chu Yu saw that in the bright light, Lu Shi was bending his elbows and looking at him with his face on his arm.

The fingers tucked in his mouth moved slowly and carefully, but his eyes were like the deep night on the ice sheet, without a trace of light.

Chu Yu felt that Lu Shi's current state is probably not good.

Such a state reminded him of the time when he first met Lu Shi. He always felt that Lu Shi had a gloom that couldn't be removed, and the black cloud covered the sun.

I want to talk, but I have fingers in my mouth. Chu Yu hesitated for a moment, and pushed Lu Shi's fingers out a little with his tongue, and then held the fingertips with his teeth and bit down gently.

Only a little bit of skin was torn open, and blood oozes out

Tasting the familiar taste, Chu Yu restrained his instinct to **** and looked up at Lu Shi.

But Lu Shi was not satisfied.

"Hey, take it harder."

He spoke with a light, dumb air sound, pressing on the eardrum, the itch spread all the way to the depths of his heart, Chu Yu felt that his spine was soft.

Sighing in his heart, Chu Yu added a little bit of strength. After the blood burst open, he no longer restrained his instincts and began to greedily **** blood.

With Chu Yu's movements, Lu Shi's eyes gradually appeared in the light of stars. He half propped up his body and took out his fingers from Chu Yu's mouth. Before the wound healed, a drop of blood overflowed from the breach, followed the fingertips, and dripped onto Chu Yu's lips.

Based on the principle of not wasting, Chu Yu licked the little blood dripping on his lips into his mouth with the tip of his tongue. Later, I discovered that Lu Shi seemed to hide something...expecting?

Ok.

Chu Yu decided to cooperate.

He put his hand on Lu Shi's shoulder and directly pushed the person aside, then moved closer, pulled off the collar, and bit on the side of Lu Shi's neck.

Lu Shi chuckles in his throat, full of satisfaction and pleasure.

Taking a heavy breath of blood, Chu Yu loosened his teeth and sat up, wiping the corners of his mouth with the back of his hand.

Seeing the deep smile on the corners of his lips when landing, he said helplessly, "Happy?"

When looking at Lu who was lying on the bed lazily, Chu Yu felt that Lu Shi was more like the one who was full than he was.

All the hatred and pain in my heart were put in the box and locked.

Lu Shi squinted under the light, staring at Chu Yu, and said, "Well, I'm happy."

"That's good."

Chu Yu yawned, lay down again, and discussed, "Did you sleep?"

"Ok."

He closed his eyes for a second and opened them again, Chu Yu said, "Will you wake me up again?"

"will not."