59

Chu Yuxin asked, is my performance so obvious?

He really didn't dare to look at Lu Shi's eyes these few days. He always felt that Lu Shi's eyes were like hidden vortexes. A glance would make him confused and completely lose the ability to think rationally.

Like now.

Chu Yu's heartbeat speeded up a little bit, and his breathing rate was also chaotic. He subconsciously said, "Is there? Why didn't I find it myself? Hahaha—"

At this moment, the surrounding lights suddenly turned on again. The ambiguous atmosphere suddenly faded, and Chu Yu took a step back.

"Let's... let's go to the Ferris wheel! It is said that you can see the night view on this Ferris wheel, which should be pretty good. I don't know if there are many people in line..."

Lu Shi was holding the balloon, looking at Chu Yu with his eyes half hanging down, and said nothing.

Chu Yu beat the drum, raised his hand without thinking, and pulled the sleeve of Lu Shi's wrist, "Shall we, shall we go?"

Not knowing where he hit Lu Shi's point, Chu Yu saw Lu Shi suddenly smile.

"it is good."

There were a lot of people in line under the Ferris wheel, and the leader of the line did not move. Chu Yu held his bag in his hand, jumped up on the spot, and looked at it visually. It is estimated that he would have to wait two or three rounds before reaching them.

Standing for a while, I always feel that someone around is watching them. When he touched Lu with his elbow, seeing Lu Shi bow his head, Chu Yu leaned closer and whispered, "Do you think anyone is watching us?"

"Have."

Chu Yu looked around, and suddenly realized that he and Lu Shi were indeed conspicuous.

They counted forward to the end, and counted ten positions backward, they turned out to be all lovers! A pair of pairs, neat and tidy, made Chu Yu suddenly have the illusion that today is Valentine's Day!

Chu Yu was a little uncomfortable. When he approached Lu, he asked in a low voice, "Are we still waiting in line?" He gestured, "I seem to see all around us, filled with countless pink bubbles, and a sweet smell of love. !"

Lu Shi saw his eyes turned left and right, "Want to ride a Ferris wheel?"

"miss you!"

"Well, continue to row."

The two of them lined up for half an hour and finally got into the car. With soft music, the car slowly rises. Chu Yu looked out like he had never seen the world before, holding the glass in his hand, which was surprisingly novel.

"Lu Shi, have you ever been on a Ferris wheel before?"

"No."

"Huh?" Chu Yu turned his head, "This is your first time today?"

After being surprised, it seemed that there was nothing wrong with it.

Given the troubles of Lu Shi's family, it is estimated that the stepmother would not kindly bring Lu Shi to the amusement park to ride the Ferris wheel.

Knowing that today was also Lu Shi's first ride on the Ferris wheel, Chu Yu opened up a little bit more.

"I used to come to an amusement park with my classmates in junior high school. Everyone ran to play some roller coasters, big pendulums, and so on. In comparison, the Ferris wheel looked very uncomfortable, and no one teamed up with me. Together. I can only compromise with reality and give up my Ferris wheel dream!"