84

Until Lu Shi was wearing a t-shirt and playing on the plastic court, Chu Yu still couldn't recover.

My boyfriend is really a bit seductive.

wrong.

Chu Yu silently corrected it in his heart-it was very attractive!

Most of the time, Lu Shi appeared cold and distant, and his expression was not very rich. But that's how it made Lu Shi's occasional exposure to hotness, impropriety, and possessiveness become extremely alluring.

Chu Yu felt that he was really eaten to death.

Holding the white shirt that Lu Shi had changed, Chu Yu couldn't help but want to get close to smell the smell.

But soon, he realized that it was on the basketball court! It was too ashamed to hear about Lu Shi's white shirt in public!

Putting down the mess of Cautious Thinking, Chu Yu straightened his back and tried to focus on watching them play.

Lu Shi's dribble shot is always a fierce offensive, with a cold face, agile action, a good-looking face, and full of appreciation.

But after watching it for a while, Chu Yu found out that Lu Shi's popularity at school seemed to have dropped a lot?

In the past, when I was playing in land, many people would always come by the wind, stand and watch, discuss quietly, and take pictures or something.

But today, Chu Yu looked around and found that more than half of the people were missing.

Just when Chu Yu was full of doubts, Yu Guang caught a glimpse of Yang Yuchun passing by the basketball court with his schoolbag on his back. She should have seen him, Yang Yuchan turned around, walked over, and sat down on the empty chair next to Chu Yu.

There was a teddy bear hung on Yang Yuchan's schoolbag and a string of shiny beads. When he walked, he swayed and clashed.

She sat down with her legs close together and put her schoolbag on her lap in a very upright posture.

First, he looked at the basketball court, and Yang Yuchan asked, "Look at your Lushen playing ball?"

I quite like the name "Your Family Lushen", Chu Yu nodded, "Yes, I was stopped by Brother Meng and the monitor when I passed by with Lu Shi. I was still struggling, whether I should go back to the dormitory first. Still go directly to the study room for self-study."

"Since you don't play football, then it's just right, come on, young master, let's take a look at this plan first?"

Yang Yuchun pulled out a thin file from the pink folder and handed it to Chu Yu, "The only amazing project we invested in the previous few times was that only one did not support it. Others, large and small, were progressing smoothly. What does this mean? It means that both of us have good vision."

She pointed at the document with her chin, "Tell me after you read it. I'm not quite sure."

Chu Yu took the file, flipped it through carefully, frowning, "Do you want to start with this project?"

Yang Yuping nodded, "I do have some thoughts. However, I hesitated for a few days, but I was not sure, after thinking about it, I still want to ask you what you mean."

What Yang Yuchun said was the truth.

She first took Chu Yu to invest in the project together, first because of guilt. Although landslides belonged to unpredictable natural disasters, she had set the venue for the activity, and the villa was also under her name, and she was overwhelmed.