3

Chu Yu was awakened by thirst.

The throat was as singing as a fire, and it was so dry itchy that it was a little painful.

Jumping downstairs with soft slippers, Chu Yu wears a light blue cotton pajamas, rubbing his eyes as he walks. I faintly remembered again, it just seemed like-dreaming of that social brother during the day?

The bleeding wound and cold eyebrows appeared in front of him again.

What a shadow it must be, it's all chasing into my dream...

Afraid of waking Aunt Lan, Chu Yu poured water gently. After drinking a full glass, the dry itching in his throat did not relieve at all.

Chu Yu filled a glass again, unexpectedly, not only did he not quench his thirst after drinking, he was also hungry.

The light from the street lamp in the villa area came in obliquely, and Chu Yu didn't turn on the light, so he went to the kitchen to toss the refrigerator.

I reached out to the cold room to get a sandwich, and suddenly realized that my fingernails seemed to be longer than when I was in the shower?

misremembered?

He was so sleepy that he had a vague idea that he should cut his nails tomorrow, while eating three small breads.

Chu Yu vomited in the middle of the night.

The movement was not small, Aunt Lan was awakened, hurriedly helped to pour the water and get a towel, and was worried and said, "The things outside are unhealthy and clean, my little master, if you want to eat beef stew, let Aunt Lan make it for you. We don’t go out to eat. Madam gave birth to you and you were not full-term, you were a little bit big at that time, hey, look at the poor..."

Chu Yu vomited up the contents of his stomach cleanly. He didn't feel weak. On the contrary, he was alive and kicking, feeling that his body was light enough to go to the sky in the next second.

He pressed Aunt Lan's shoulders with both hands, pushed the person into the bedroom, and responded with a hum, "Aunt Lan, I'm really fine, I'm very energetic, and I feel comfortable after vomiting, it's really true!"

Aunt Lan took care of Chu Yu and grew up with deep feelings. She reached out her hand and probed Chu Yu’s forehead. She was sure that she did not have a fever, and then she let go of her heart. "Fortunately, I don’t have a fever. Okay, I’ll go to sleep depending on you. When you sleep, call me if you feel uncomfortable again. Tomorrow, eat lightly and slowly. The beef you brought back must not be eaten..."

The bedroom door was closed, and it was quiet again. Chu Yu stood there for a while, found a thermometer from the medicine box, and measured his temperature.

36 degrees 5, normal.

He stared at the numbers on the thermometer in a daze.

Aunt Lan said that he did not have a fever and the thermometer showed normal, but he has been feeling hot since he woke up from a dream.

The heat seeping from the bones' blood vessels is like a fire in the body.

Could it be that the enthusiasm of the youth growing up can't be suppressed even by the central air conditioning?

Putting the thermometer in place, Chu Yu lay back on the big bed in the bedroom, stretched his long legs, and sent a WeChat message with his mobile phone.

"Brother, ask a private question. When you were young, was there a situation where you couldn't restrain your boiling blood and body heat in the middle of the night?"