48

Chu Yu propped his hand on the cold rock wall of the cave, walked back cautiously, urging in his mouth, "Squad leader, squad leader, hurry up, make a sound, I'm so good to hear the position."

There was not a trace of light around, Chu Yu felt a little scared——

Will I **** hit a ghost in the next second?

"School flower, I am here."

"Fuck! What did I step on?"

"Fuck! The school girl stepped on my calf! Your level of listening and positioning is not good!"

"Ah? This is your calf? I felt like I stepped on something, scared to death."

Chu Yu breathed a sigh of relief, fumbled and sat down on the rock wall, "I just went to the entrance of the cave to take a look, and it was tightly blocked. Only the two of us can't move."

Regarding the situation just now, Zhang Yueshan still has lingering fears. He stumbled upon his words, "Just...were we encountering a landslide?"

Speaking of these four words, Zhang Yueshan's heart was still beating fiercely.

I have only seen landslides in books and videos before. This time I saw it with my own eyes and realized how terrifying it was.

Looking back now, Zhang Yueshan felt that he was only one millimeter away from his death just now.

"It should be a landslide. The rolling rocks and sand blocked the cave entrance in one breath. With the two of us, we will definitely not be able to get out. Unless the two of us suddenly wake up with some power, the strength becomes super strong, or it can attract thunder and lightning. What? Just blast the hole open."

After pretending to be relaxed, Chu Yu opened his mouth, unable to make a sound, and simply went quiet again.

Thinking of the scene of countless gravel and soil falling down like a waterfall above, Chu Yu couldn't help but looked in the direction of the cave entrance.

Neither of them spoke.

"I am sorry."

Hearing Zhang Yueshan apologize, Chu Yu was puzzled, "Why did you suddenly say sorry to me?"

"I shouldn't have been holding you. If it rains heavily, I will come out to find some wild matsutake." Zhang Yueshan wiped his face, "If it weren't, if I hadn't been looking for wild matsutake, you wouldn't come out with me. If If we don’t come out, we won’t encounter a landslide at all, let alone get trapped in this cave to get out..."

With limited vision, hearing will become sensitive. Chu Yu could hear that Zhang Yueshan's voice was shaking.

That does not work.

"Squad leader, although what you said is quite reasonable, you can’t think like that. Your starting point is good. Pick the wild matsutake to make the soup, and everyone will taste it together. And, what’s the matter? Tomorrow and accident do not know who will come first? Accidents or something, I really can’t tell, you can still be smashed out of the head by a flowerpot on the street to bloom, am I right? You’re not a god, go out. Before, you didn’t know that there was a sudden landslide."

"Chu Yu, don't comfort me." Zhang Yueshan smiled bitterly, speaking faster and faster, "If it weren't for me... if it wasn't for me running up the mountain on a rainy day on a whim, no, if it wasn't for me to celebrate Staying in this villa, these things won't happen at all, simply—"

"Squad leader."

Chu Yu interrupted Zhang Yueshan.

Chu Yu's voice was very soft and serious, "Squad leader, the current situation, you are afraid, and I am afraid. But is it useful now? It's useless. You blame yourself over and over again. It is of no use at all except that it will aggravate fear and negative emotions. Talking so much is a waste of oxygen."