58

After several days of rain, it finally cleared up at noon. The sun is not warm and it dazzles the eyes, but it is more comfortable than gloomy.

Chu Yu stood the book up, covering his face, drowsy with his hand on his chin.

The math teacher caught a cold and had a hoarse voice. When he entered the classroom with a cup of water, he said, "Everyone is quieter in this class, and his lecture will be quieter."

Chu Yu listened to the class for a while, but couldn't hold it anymore, and began to doze off. He held his eyelids and twisted his neck to look aside, and found that not only him, but many people were almost sleepy. Brother Meng also talked to him. The textbooks were well established, and people were almost snoring when they slept.

Lu Shi was called up to talk about the solution to the big question. Chu Yu instantly became sober, sitting upright, listening to the chair rubbing against the ground behind him, and then Lu Shi's voice came.

Good to hear.

When Lu Shi talked about the topic, there was never any nonsense, he cleared his thoughts in a few sentences, and he also gave one, two or three solutions.

Chu Yu heard Li Hua's pen in his hand fall on the desk with a "pop" and whispered to Zhang Yueshan, "It turns out that this is the case, what the teacher just said is too complicated, and Lu Shen's solution is much simpler."

Listening to Chu Yu, there was a little joy in his heart, and said, of course!

After class, when Zhu Zhifei came to Lu with a thick book of exercises, he held his glasses with his fingers and said, "The weather is too damp, and it's almost like a mushroom."

Chu Yuzheng borrowed Zhang Yueshan's Rubik's Cube to play with, and then said, "If I become a mushroom, it must be a poisonous mushroom, a highly poisonous one."

Zhu Zhifei was puzzled, "Why?"

Chu Yu curled his eyes, "Because poisonous mushrooms look good!"

"Hahaha makes sense!"

Zhu Zhifei was amused and sighed again, "It's grassy, ​​and my mother's anxiety is about to be guilty of two places in the mid-term exam." He opened the question booth in front of Lu Shi, "For this question, I count one. It’s a lesson, but I just didn’t figure it out!"

Lu Shi held the pencil, grabbed a piece of draft paper, and began to talk.

Li Hua actively leaned over to listen. Fang Ziqi passed by and stopped to look at the question.

Chu Yu leaned his back against the wall, playing with Rubik's Cube with his fingers, and looked at Lu Shi who was surrounded by people.

The knuckles of the fingers holding the pen are distinct, and the button on the collar of the school uniform is not buttoned, revealing the line of the shoulder and neck. He is familiar with it, and he hasn't known how many times he has bitten.

The lips are a little thin, and the voice is not high when speaking, and it itches in the ears.

Nothing has changed.

That night, Lu Shi who was soaked in alcohol, Lu Shi who tolerated crying, and Lu Shi who was silent with his wrists and eyes all seemed to be illusions created by Chu Yu himself.

But Chu Yu knew that they were all true.

Only one night later, Lu Shi hid all his emotions again, not revealing them.

But the more calm he was, the more flustered Chu Yu became.

Thinking back to the shock and chill when I heard the truth, it is hard to imagine how Lu Shi felt when he learned the truth.