74

When Chu Yu woke up, he was too sleepy to open his eyes. He stretched out his hand to touch Lu Shi's forehead, vaguely aware that the touch under his hand was not right, and he instinctively touched it up, chest, shoulders, Adam's apple, chin--

"what are you doing?"

"Huh?" Chu Yu took a few shots slowly, and opened his eyes with difficulty, only to realize that Lu Shi was already awake, his black forehead was messy, his lips were pale and bloodless, and he was looking at him.

"I want to touch my forehead, why did you wake up so early?"

"Can't sleep."

Lu Shi's voice was more hoarse than usual, a bit of a subwoofer, and he sounded a sexiness beyond his age.

Chu Yu subconsciously rubbed his itchy ears on the pillow, and finally put his hands on Lu Shi’s forehead smoothly, “Well, it’s not burned. I was really scared to death in the early morning. The burn was so bad that I was breathing. It's hot, I'm ready to hit 120!"

Lu Shi didn't have this memory, and asked Chu Yu, "What happened later?"

After yawning, Chu Yu vaguely recalled, "Later, I followed the video and gave you a physical cooling. It was almost dawn when the temperature finally dropped."

As he spoke, his voice gradually lowered, and his head unconsciously began to arch into Lu Shi's arms, "I can't hold it anymore, I'm so sleepy, I'll sleep a little longer..."

Before he finished speaking, he closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

He has big eyes, long split eyes, and particularly white skin. After closing my eyes, I can see a faint circle of bluish black under my eyes.

Lu Shi's lips touched Chu Yu's hair, pulled the quilt, and closed his eyes again.

Winter is a good season to stay in bed, which can make people sleep softly and reluctant to leave the bed at all.

After rolling a small half circle on the bed, Chu Yu turned to Lu, "Should we get up?"

Lu Shi wiped his fingers from the end of his wet eyes, "Wake up?"

"Well, I woke up."

Chu Yu suddenly became energetic, "It is said on the Internet that patients with high fever want porridge! I will get up and cook porridge for you! No, do you have rice at home?"

"No."

Lu Shi retracted his hand, rubbed the tear stain on his fingertips, and looked at Chu Yu inquiringly, "Have you cried last night?"

Chu Yu's expression condensed for a moment, and quickly shook his head, "How could I cry!"

Lu Shi didn't believe it, "You are crying."

Chu Yu denied it, "I really don't!"

He wanted to say who has cried and who is a puppy, but this oath is a bit poisonous, he can't say it. Simply stare at the landing with a pair of big eyes, showing that he has no guilty conscience.

Lu Shi did not speak, and quietly observed Chu Yu's expression. After a few breaths, he suddenly said, "Did you see?"

Panicked, Chu Yu's hand hidden in the bed suddenly clenched.

For such a long time, Lu Shi concealed the scar on his wrist with a watch or a wristband.

Although they were in love, Chu Yu didn't feel that he could arbitrarily pull out the past that Lu Shi wanted to hide, bloodyly ripping it out again, and forcibly exposed to the sun.