14

Chu Yu felt as if he was being pulled into the center of the earth by a huge gravitational force, and as if his body was as light as a feather, being thrown high into the middle of the clouds.

He was confused, and he couldn't even think about what time it was or where he was.

Only the instinct contained in the blood drove him, urged him, and made him **** the blood from his lips greedily.

The blood enters the mouth, like a jelly and jade dew, permeating an indescribable sweet smell. The burning and thirst of the throat is like the dry earth welcoming the rain, and the scorching heat of the blood vessels and the whole body has also subsided.

Countless blood was sucked and swallowed into the body, and the huge joy and satisfaction caused Chu Yu's whole body to tremble uncontrollably. He clung to his back when he landed, his fingers pressed hard, and he even let out a small chick unconsciously.

The dream that haunted him for several days appeared in front of him again.

In the twists and turns of the alley, the sunlight was dazzling, Lu Shi looked at him, his brows were dark, his eyes were cold and sharp, and blood was flowing from the wound on his left arm.

The picture puzzles are generally broken, and there is a hint of clarity in my mind.

Chu Yu heard heavy rain outside.

Thousands of raindrops hit the glass wall, and the sound of running water.

He heard Lu Shi breathe slowly, felt the warmth of the opponent, and noticed that the palm of the opponent was covering his hair.

Limbs are like bathing in a hot spring pool, soft and weak, and eyelids are gradually heavier.

He... was sucking Lu's blood.

At the moment Chu Yu's body collapsed, Lu Shi raised his hand and wrapped his arms around the waist of the person in his arms.

With Chu Yu leaning on his right shoulder, Lu Shi lowered his eyes and found that there were several blood holes in his left shoulder that had been bitten by his teeth. A little crimson blood overflowed inside, and then it began to solidify and heal at an extremely abnormal speed visible to the naked eye.

After he placed Chu Yu on a smooth and flat stone, he saw that the wound was scabs.

Lu Shi looked down at Chu Yu.

The light brown soft hair hung down naturally, revealing a smooth and white forehead. He didn't sleep well-his eyelids and eyelashes were trembling lightly, and his lips were still stained with rich blood.

As if the angels of the temple fell into hell.

It's...pleasant.

When Chu Yu opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was Lu Shi.

The rain outside did not mean that the slightest decrease, the rain that gathered from the roof was like a waterfall, isolating the entire constant temperature botanical garden from the world.

Lu Shi was still accustomed to putting his hands in his pockets, staring at the glass wall in a daze. From Chu Yu's perspective, you can see the curvature of the opponent's jaw, the thin neck and shoulder lines, the cool skin under the open collar and a clavicle.

After watching this for a long time, Chu Yu spoke.

His throat clearly no longer felt dumb, but Chu Yu's voice was surprisingly dumb, "Lu Shi."

Lu Shi turned his head and looked down at Chu Yu, his eyes flat.

Without seeing emotions such as fear and disgust in Lu Shi's eyes, Chu Yu hid his side and secretly clenched his fist slightly loosened subconsciously.