67

Chu Yu discovered that finding information was very, very unreliable!

In the darkness, he could feel very clearly that the tip of Lu Shi's nose rubbed against his auricle, and his fingers started to get hot as he breathed, but he didn't know what to do next and how to react.

The open corner of the clothes poured coldness into it, but it was quickly dissipated by the temperature of Lu Shi's palm. In the end, only the burning heat remained, spreading upwards inch by inch along the spine.

Chu Yu said dumbly, "I, I... don't know."

What I said was broken intermittently, and even my voice was shaking.

He didn't know what he was nervous about, his mind turned more and more slowly, and finally he tightened his five fingers and grabbed Lu Shi's coat.

Directly and subconsciously, he personally handed the dominance to Lu Shi.

But at this moment, Lu Shi suddenly took a step back.

With an empty heart, Chu Yu's pupils shrank slightly, before he had time to think about the meaning of Lu Shi's actions, the lights suddenly brightened in front of him.

The lights in the classroom were turned on.

Brother Meng stood at the front door of the classroom, saw the person standing next to the back door, scratched the back of his head, surprised, "Hey, Lu Shen, the school flower, you haven't left yet?"

With the cover of the table and chairs, Lu Shi still put his hands on Chu Yu's waist, his tone of voice was normal, "Well, just turned off the lights."

"Ah, I knew I wouldn't run this trip! When I went back to the bedroom, I found out that I had forgotten to bring the tasting record book that recorded the taste of the apple. If you know that you haven't left yet, I'll let you come back by the way."

Brother Meng was mumbling, walking to his desk, and finding a brand new notebook among the mess of textbooks and teaching aids.

He straightened up again and asked, "Do you want to go together?"

Chu Yu didn't react too much. Hearing Brother Meng's question, he nodded two seconds later, "Okay."

Brother Meng has good eyesight, holding his notebook, looking at Chu Yu's face inquisitively, worried, "School girl, your face is so red, have you caught a cold or a fever? Do you want to take medicine? Is there any medicine in the monitor's drawer? less!"

As he said, he sneezed first, clutched his nose, and then quickly bent over to find paper in the belly of the table.

Your face is so red?

When Chu Yu aimed at Lu, he tried to condemn the culprit with his eyes.

His light-colored eyes are wet-smooth-smooth, and the ends of his eyes are still stained with wet red.

Lu Shi lowered his eyes, withdrew his hand from Chu Yu's waist, and squeezed his face along the way. With a low voice, he said in a volume that only two people can hear, "Good-looking, very beautiful."

Chu Yu felt a little overwhelmed.

The three of them went downstairs together.

The usually noisy school building is already empty, and you can't even see a person before and after.

Brother Meng was holding a notebook in his hand and humming an unknown song. He looked around, "I suddenly understood why so many horror stories are located in the teaching building."

Refers to the wall at the entrance of the stairs, and Mengge likes it, "For example, there, the position of the corner, if we just got down the stairs, and a face protruded from the wall, wouldn't it be particularly scary and scary?"