28

Chu Yu took out another math paper.

It's done in less than five minutes.

The moment he closed the pen lid, Chu Yu sighed, feeling that he was a scumbag, who had been in the exam questions, the kind of leaf that did not touch his body.

He turned around, looked at the type printed on the rolled paper, and remembered what Guan Yiyang said, was it because you knew that your mud couldn't support the wall, so your mother bought Jianing Private?

There was a bit of astringency on the tip of my heart.

Chu Yu glanced at the date, and suddenly did not dare to count, how many days had he not seen Shi Yaling.

Putting aside the pen, Chu Yu went out.

Standing at the door of the bedroom next door, Chu Yu raised his hand, then hesitated to put it down, and finally knocked gently three times.

Soon, the door opened.

When Chu Yu saw Lu standing behind the door, he didn't know what happened, his eyes were a little sour.

He curled his mouth as much as possible and smiled, "Are you busy now? Can I—"

"Come in."

He consciously closed the door with his backhand, and Chu Yu looked at it.

This was his first dormitory when he came to Lu, and found that it was similar to what he had imagined. The overall style was very cold. Anyway, it was either white or black and gray.

Like obsessive-compulsive disorder, the books on the shelf are arranged from highest to lowest. The quilt on the bed was neatly folded, and the floor was clean.

Comparing with his own room, Chu Yu quietly comforted himself-my room is just richer in life!

Lu Shi pointed to the chair next to the desk, "Sit down."

Chu Yu sat down.

His sitting posture is a bit irregular and very casual-legs spread out, holding the back of the chair, his chin resting on his hands, like bones, tilting his head to look at Lu Shi.

With the lamp on, and a test paper spread out on the table, it was almost half done.

Chu Yu said vaguely, "You don't care about me if you do the question."

Hearing what Chu Yu said, Lu Shi really ignored him.

Hold the pencil and continue to work on the question.

Chu Yuan looked at Lu Shi quietly.

The light of the desk lamp is like a pen, which very finely outlines Lu Shi's profile. Eyes, nose, lips, jaw line.

Like an oil painting, nothing is not exquisite, and nothing is unsightly.

The hanging heart slowly fell to the ground.

Chu Yu didn't know what was wrong, but after sitting next to Lu Shi for a while, his heart suddenly became calmer.

After finishing the two questions, Lu Shi rolled his eyes and met Chu Yu's gaze.

"How long are you going to watch?"

Chu Yu was questioned for a moment. Before he could answer, he heard Lu Shi continue, "If you just didn't let you in, would you be prepared to stand at my door and cry."

Not a question, but a positive statement.

Chu Yu exploded, "Who? Who is going to stand at your door crying? You point it out and make it clear!"