45

Chu Yu vaguely sensed the danger.

He found that since he promised Lu, he would only **** his blood, the person in front of him seemed to have removed a circle of high walls, and his emotions or behaviors became more direct and more precise.

Also more real.

"You are distracted."

A soft voice rushed into his ears, quickly retrieving Chu Yu's divergent thinking.

He felt that he couldn't cope with the current situation.

Besides, even if you dreamed that you were the emperor, you still dreamed that Lu Shi was your beloved concubine! Also wear women's clothing!

Chu Yu, you are so perverted!

After hesitating for a while, Chu Yu stumbled and replied, "I, I forgot! Yes, I forgot! I just remember that I became the emperor, sitting on the dragon chair, and went to the morning court. What kind of love, I have no impression at all. No!"

He tried to keep his eyes wide open, hoping that Lu Shi could see the sincerity in his eyes.

"forgotten?"

Lu Shi's voice was very soft. He raised his hand and touched Chu Yu's white and delicate earlobes lightly and slowly with his fingertips, sliding as a trace, along his cheeks and cheekbones, falling to the end of his eyes, slowly.

"Really forgot?"

Chu Yu didn't dare to move even as he had been cast a holding spell.

He met his dark eyes when he landed, and his throat was dry, and he said with difficulty, "Well, I really forgot."

Lu Shi looked at Chu Yu for a while, suddenly stood up straight, retracted his hand, and inserted it into his jeans pocket again, "Forget it."

The weather was getting colder and colder, and it was getting harder for Chu Yu to get up.

After getting up like a sleepwalking for the third time and going to open the door for Lu Shi, Chu Yu felt that this would not work.

He turned out the spare key for the dormitory door from the drawer and handed it to Lu Shi, "Here, you open the door yourself in the morning so I can sleep for three more minutes."

For regaining sleep, three minutes is also very precious and rare!

Lu Shi took the key, hooked it on his finger, and held it, "Okay."

That night, Chu Yu found it very convenient. Forgetting to bring the key, it doesn't matter that Lu Shi has it there, and he won't be locked out of the door.

One day later, Chu Yu didn't bother to bring the key at all, anyway, Lu Shi would take it with him, and he would open the door for him, perfect!

November 1st, the sports meeting.

Several days in advance, in the entire Jianing private campus, colorful flags and banners were placed everywhere, with slogans such as "Youth is flying and worthy of glory" and "Run you and me, live to ninety-eight".

At the opening ceremony at 7:30 in the morning, it is required to gather at the playground at 7 o'clock.

Chu Yuzheng fought a difficult tug of war with the bed.

Hearing the "click" sound of the door lock opening, Chu Yu half-opened his eyes, stretched out his hand towards Lu Shi who came in, and said vaguely, "Quickly, help me and let me get off the pillow..."

Lu Shi shook Chu Yu's hand.

Then Chu Yu held it so loosely, and fell asleep in a daze.

When the alarm clock went off wildly again, Chu Yu opened his eyes reluctantly.