56

Chu Yu was lying on the bed, tossing about and couldn't sleep. Wrapped tightly in the quilt, closed his eyes and brewed, not only did not fall asleep, but on the contrary, he became more and more awake.

It was raining outside the window with a dense rustling sound. Usually Chu Yu would not notice, but tonight he found it particularly annoying.

It's so noisy.

Chu Yu pulled the quilt up and suddenly covered his head.

He remembered Lu Shi standing up, opening the bedroom door and letting him go back first. The scene of sleeping on his own tonight, suddenly tightened the quilt.

If I sleep by myself, I sleep by myself. In the past ten years, I slept by myself.

My heart seemed to be blocked by wet cotton wool, suffocated and uncomfortable.

He pulled the quilt down again, showing only his eyes, staring at the wall.

On the other side of this wall, there is Lu Shi.

Chu Yu himself couldn't figure out what was in his heart, so he felt sad.

He felt that he was hypocritical.

Lu Shi was very alienated and indifferent to others, or he was quick and fierce.

But although Lu Shi didn't say much to him, and didn't show much, Chu Yu was sure that Lu Shi really withdrew his defenses and barriers and let him rely on him.

Lu Shi was cold and difficult to understand, but he was really good to him.

But maybe because of this, Chu Yu felt so sad.

Before he said anything, Lu Shi pushed him out of the dormitory and closed the door.

Lu Shi didn't trust him.

Turning over, Chu Yu changed his posture instead of staring at the wall. Instead, he stared at the Strelitzia by the window. Then he found that he couldn't remember how long he hadn't watered it. Lu Shi was taking care of it.

He turned his gaze to the desk and shelf, everything was neatly packed.

I don't know when Lu Shi would help him tidy up the pen-and-paper comic books he misplaced.

At this time, Chu Yu went around to look, only to find out what it means to moisten things silently, what means to be silent and deep, inch by inch, Lu Shi is.

I have even arrived. I always want to grab the corners of my clothes when I land, and I don’t have anything in my hands. I feel like I’m not used to it.

Chu Yu knew that no matter who he faced, he would subconsciously draw the line clearly. In the bottom of his heart, he was afraid, afraid that he would trust someone wholeheartedly and ask for emotions from someone, and in the end he would get no response.

Like his mother.

He has always protected himself very well.

But when he landed, his boundary was like drawn with light smoke, and when a small breeze blew, it cleared. He even took a step forward on his own initiative, telling Lu Shi that you can take a little bit more.

Clean up what you sell.

I'm so angry when I think about it this way!

But no matter how angry, it will only take a second or two.

Chu Yu was wronged again—I sold myself so clean, what do you think of me, Lu Shi?

I didn't sleep well all night in a daze, had a series of dreams, woke up, and didn't remember half of the picture.