52

"Weak hands?"

Lu Shi's tail sound lifted up and leaned closer to Chu Yu.

Covering Chu Yu's index finger with his index finger, he pulled the trigger together.

The arms are on top of each other without gaps.

Lu Shi looked straight ahead and counted down in Chu Yu's ear, "Five—four—three—two—one—"

"boom!"

The bullet hit the glass bottle thrown out by the machine, and the broken glass exploded like crystals and spilled all over the floor.

Lu Shi released his hand and took a half step to the side, "Try again?"

Chu Yu's mouth was dry, his collar hugged his neck, and even his breathing was uncomfortable.

He threw the gun back into Lu Shi's hand, "No, I won't play anymore."

Lu Shi took the gun, "Really?"

"true-"

In fact, Chu Yu still wanted to have fun. After half talking, he changed his tone and said, "Fake."

After speaking, he reached out and grabbed the gun from Lu Shi.

Lu Shi did not accompany him to shoot again, and sat on the high stool next to him.

The shooting hall was simply decorated, with cement walls, metal racks, and hanging lamps also quite cold.

Lu Shi sat on a high stool with his long legs propped on the ground at will, playing with bullets in his hand, but his eyes were fixed on Chu Yu, who was shooting a gun.

Chu Yu got a lot of fun. Although he might not get a shot, he was very happy.

The door was knocked lightly, Lu Shi turned his head and saw Wei Guanglei standing at the door.

"Brother Lu!"

Lu Shi made a gesture to let people come in.

"I want to leave after I'm done, so I'll come and have a look after the boss says you are here."

When Wei Guanglei came here to play, the first shot was also taught by Lu Shi. Few men don't love cars or guns. After touching them once, they want to do it the second time. When Lu Shi went to school, he became a regular visitor and knew his boss too.

Sitting on a stool beside him, Wei Guanglei looked at Chu Yu, who was wearing headphones and goggles, and focused on pulling the trigger. He gave a "tsk", "Young master, this is almost the same as I used to be, it's a rookie."

Lu Shi raised his eyelids and looked at him, "You may not be so good now."

"Hahaha, aren't I practicing harder!" Wei Guanglei looked at Chu Yu's back, "Before the landslide, Zhu Zhifei told me that I had a cold sweat on the spot. Looking at the situation of the young master, it should be fine. Right?"

"Well, it's okay."

Lu Shi didn't mention it at all. Until now, Chu Yu had to turn on all the lights every night, the schoolbag with the flashlight would definitely be on the bed, and he had nightmares in the middle of the night, and would send him a message when he woke up. He has opened the door of the bedroom next door to sleep with him at two or three o'clock in the morning several times.

"My little master is good, isn't it often said in TV dramas that there must be a blessing if you don't die in a catastrophe?"

Wei Guanglei turned his gaze back to Lu Shi, "I heard Aunt Jing talking about the mid-term exam soon, and I want to give Zhu Zhifei a soup to replenish his brain. Are you taking the exam again?"