47

Zhang Yueshan and Mengge are immersed in calculating the total group scores obtained by Class A.

On the third day of the Games, the single events have all ended. After the relay race is finished, it will be the closing ceremony and awards ceremony.

Brother Meng spread his legs apart, holding two pieces of paper in his hand, which were the records he had made over the past three days. The typesetting of the handwriting was messy, so he could understand what was written.

"...The men's 100-meter freestyle is second, the women's 50-meter freestyle is the first...tennis second...the men's standing long jump is third..."

After reading item by item, Brother Meng hurriedly looked at the numbers written by Zhang Yueshan on the draft paper, "How is the monitor, have you figured it out? What is our total score? Can I get the bonus?"

Zhang Yueshan pressed Meng's face with his hands, and pushed his head away, annoyed, "Don't beep, I just finished half of the calculation, you roar, and then you forget!"

Brother Meng covered his mouth, and said in an urn voice, "Okay, then you can do it quickly! This is related to the well-being of the people!"

Chu Yu sat next to him, and he tried to think back, "I'll forget it, it's 231 points for the high jump." He tilted his head to ask Lu Shi, "Lu Shi, are you counted?"

Lu Shi was holding a pencil while doing the question. Hearing Chu Yu asked, he said, "The total score is 579."

Writing the numbers on the paper happily, Zhang Yueshan sighed, "Everyone worked hard. This score is 30 points higher than my estimate! Our prize money is very promising!"

Brother Meng was also excited, "Squad leader, can we get first in total score? Yes?"

"It should be possible? This score is very high." Zhang Yueshan was not sure.

"can."

Lu Shi wrote "B" in front of a multiple-choice question and explained, "If there is another class, it will take first place in the men's 100-meter freestyle, second in the women's 50-meter freestyle, first in tennis, and second in the men's 3000 meters. First in the 50-meter sprint, wait," Lu Shi said next to each other in the order of the Mengge report, and finally concluded, "Then, their highest total score is 571."

"Less than us!" Brother Meng hit his knee with a fist, "Does that depend on the final relay performance?"

Zhang Yueshan had the final say, "Yes, even if the relay runs the countdown, we can still keep the top three points!" He dragged his tone and said with emotion, "Oh, why is it so difficult if you don't want to get the bonus?"

Brother Meng also sighed, "Oh, this is too difficult!"

Chu Yu was holding the comic book and poking his head out from next to Lu Shi. He also said, "Squad leader, Brother Meng, you two are going to be beaten for talking like this!"

Zhang Yueshan used the pen in his hand to point to the little rocket red banner that was still waving in the wind, "School girl, let's talk about it, who is going to be beaten?"

Class A finally won the third place in the relay running project and successfully kept the first place in the team's total score.

A bonus of 10,000 yuan is in the bag.

In the classroom, Zhang Yueshan stood on the podium, took out the money in the kraft paper envelope, and cleared his throat twice with a cough, "Students be quiet! These three days, everyone has worked very hard and worked very hard, and the school is also very considerate of us. There will be no class tomorrow during the day. So, to reward everyone, we—"