75

The door slammed shut, and Chu Yu poked his head out of the bedroom. "The black-hearted witch is gone?"

Lu Shi stood at the door, looking at Chu Yu, "Well, let's go."

He leaned against the cold wall, recalling Fang Weiyun's expression just now, but he was not happy in his heart.

This is not enough.

He who wants to be stained with blood must also use blood to repay it.

Chu Yu noticed Lu Shi's expression, and was silent for a while, until the mobile phone in the bedroom rang a special alert tone, and he said, "Lu Shi, mobile phone."

Lu Shi straightened his back, walked over, picked up the phone, and turned it on.

Because it was an external player, Fang Weiyun's voice soon sounded in the room.

"What's your idea? Huh? I'm fed up with that bastard's appearance! He won't help me, what should I do now? What should I do now!"

The last two sentences are almost hysterical.

Chu Yu couldn't help thinking that Fang Weiyun should be a little abnormal mentally or mentally.

Every time she heard her voice, Chu Yu was panicked.

Then there was a male voice, "Sister, are you really sure that Elise is pregnant? Have you asked brother-in-law?"

Soon, this person said again, "Hey, I was wrong, I really can't ask about this kind of thing. But, if I want to say, this Yiris is a tender-mode, can the method be so powerful? My brother-in-law has seen it. Woman, too much!"

"You don't understand!" Fang Weiyun couldn't breathe, and said in a panic, "Those women can't hold Lu Shaochu's heart, but one person can!"

"Who?"

The male voice paused and hesitated for two seconds, "Sister, are you talking about the woman whose surname is Jiang? Didn't she die prematurely, probably not even ashes remain."

He then persuaded, "Sister, do you want to look for a doctor quietly? You think that woman will turn into a ghost and come back to you all the time, scaring yourself so much, maybe just take medicine."

"You do not understand!"

Listening to Fang Weiyun's voice, Chu Yu frowned. He guessed that Fang Weiyun's mentality was already very fragile, and when he came to Lu Shi today, it can be said that he was hit again, and his mental state would definitely not be very good.

Chu Yu always felt that she would say something.

"That mole, Yiris's mole, is exactly the same as Jiang Yue slowly back then! She must have come back to retaliate against me, it must be...she will kill me, she will definitely kill me..."

"Sister, in the daytime, you tell ghost stories? Don't scare yourself. Didn't you just burn yourself to the ground, people are all ashes, can you come back to look for you?"

Fang Weiyun suddenly said lightly, "What if there is no dust?"

The male voice sounded after a few seconds, and the voice dropped a few degrees and was very low. "Sister, what didn’t turn into ashes? Didn’t you say that you were all burnt at the time, and you handled it very cleanly, so you won’t find any clues. ?"

Fang Weiyun's voice became softer, "How could I let her go so easily? If I want her to be a ghost, she can't be overborn! I can only be a water ghost under the bridge for the rest of my life!"

She said in a daze, "It must be she who came back to find me... come to me for revenge!"

The male voice seemed to be unbearable to Fang Weiyun’s babbling, "Okay, let’s make it clear, how did you deal with it? You threw people into the river? This matter is sloppy. If someone really finds out something, it’s not just you. , Even taking our Fang family will be unlucky!"