23

Facts have proved that following the boss, you can really be taken to fly.

In the next three days, Chu Yu experienced a wave of pleasure-like riding a roller coaster!

After lunch, Chu Yu sat in his seat, Zhang Yueshan, Li Hua, and Luo Jiaxuan circled around, and the four of them went dark.

Lu Shi stood behind Chu Yu, leaning on the edge of the desk, resting his left arm on the back of Chu Yu's chair, watching him play games with his eyes down.

"I really made sacrifices for the team. I went up and down, risking being beaten. I reported points and the number of people. I was touched by myself. Brothers are a little bit proud!"

Luo Jiaxuan kept talking, but before he finished talking, he found that Li Hua had fallen to the ground and died.

"...My day, my brother died beautifully!"

As soon as he finished speaking, he himself died.

Luo Jiaxuan shook his phone vigorously, "What the **** is this hallucination, how did I die? Who the **** killed their father with a single shot?"

Li Hua leaned closer to look at Chu Yu's cell phone, and when he saw that he pressed the gun, he couldn't go too smoothly. He sighed, "One-on-one extracurricular tutoring and improvement classes are still needed!"

Chu Yu separated his thoughts and replied triumphantly, "That must! Under the leadership of the boss, I am no longer who I was before!"

Chu Yu is very swollen. His swelling is reflected in his game ID called "I am the most beautiful, save me first".

And now, with a swipe of a pen, I changed the ID to "I am the most beautiful, come and kill me", and I can't wait to run to the highest point and wave in the wind.

When Li Hua looked at Lu standing behind Chu Yu, he wanted to bite his handkerchief in his heart-jealous! I also want a gangster who takes me awesome and takes me to fly!

Lu Shi tapped on the back of Chu Yu's chair with his fingertips, reminding, "There are gunshots on the bridge."

Luo Jiaxuan, who was watching the battle, was at a loss, "Someone just died, the person who shot was on the bridge?"

Li Hua also shook his head, expressing at a loss.

Lu Shi didn't answer, and talked to Chu Yu, "Find a car, go through the container area, and go behind the bunker at the bridge. Let's snipe people."

Zhang Yueshan held the phone and looked up, "The equipment on the other side is better than the school girl, will it be counter-killed?"

"will not."

Lu Shi leaned over and looked at the phone at the same level as Chu Yu, speaking as if he was speaking to Chu Yu's ear.

He answered Zhang Yueshan's question, confidently, "Chu Yu can."

The soft voice sounded like a feather scratching in his ears.

Chu Yu's ears were a little hot.

Talk as you speak, why do you stay so close?

However, after these two days, Chu Yu believed 100% of Lu Shi's judgment, and was ignited by Lu Shi's answer, "We can, rush!"

Facts once again proved that Xinlu Shi was right.

Waiting for a shot to fire the fireworks to celebrate the victory, Chu Yu released the phone, "Fuck, the pinnacle of my life!"

When Lu Shi retracted his hand, he smoothly rubbed Chu Yu's soft hair, "Well, it's amazing."