24

Chu Yu became famous once again.

The next day, early self-study, the glass windows of the front door and the back door of the Class A classroom of the second year showed a lot of people who came to observe Chu Yu. Especially those who are newly enrolled in the first year of high school are curious about what their Jianing private school flowers look like.

Chu Yu was very sad.

Yesterday, the girl who asked him for a QQ account, after hearing the reason for rejection he gave, asked anxiously, "Then do you think...I am good-looking?"

Chu Yu nodded, "It looks good, but not as good as I am."

He was telling the truth.

This woman grew up very beautifully, just a little bit worse than him.

After receiving this answer, the girl heaved a sigh of relief, "It turns out that I am not good enough. Thank you, even if you reject me, you also found a proper reason, which not only made me give up, but also gave me a step down."

She curled up her eyebrows and said with a smile, "After all, you have seen the sprouts of spring, the shade of summer, the red leaves of autumn, and the falling snow of winter, none of them can compare to your beautiful face."

? ?

When this paragraph was mentioned again, Chu Yu clutched the collar of the school uniform, feeling so suffocated!

Zhang Yueshan turned around, raised the homework in his hand, and went straight to the subject, "Can't you copy?"

Interrupted by his thoughts, Chu Yu propped his chin and shook his head, "I didn't copy you. When I copied Lu, he didn't have enough homework."

"Okay, then I will throw it to Brother Meng."

Zhang Yueshan comforted Chu Yu again, "Relax, fill in the blanks in your Chinese language, you can say that Jianing is private, up and down, no one knows, no one knows. Now it is very good for the high school students to popularize science. ."

Chu Yu was weak, "Fill in the blanks again by mentioning Chinese, and cut off friendship."

Zhang Yueshan couldn't help but laughed, "Hahaha I was in the cafeteria yesterday, and I almost suffocated his smile. I finally understood that there is a reason to be single!"

Chu Yu stared, but there was no deterrent.

The life committee member shouted from the podium, "Chu Yu, on duty today, remember to wipe the blackboard!"

Chu Yu raised his hand and waved twice, "Okay, I see."

At this moment, a boy passed by Chu Yu's table and accidentally bumped into Chu Yu's table.

When someone passed, Chu Yu looked at the person's back, "Is this deliberate? Hit my table, what's wrong?"

"Really deliberate." Zhang Yueshan finished his homework, relaxed, pulling Chu Yu chattering, "That person is Guan Yiyang, and he chased Deng Mengmeng since the first year of high school.

Chu Yu asked the key question, "Who is Deng Mengmeng?"

Zhang Yueshan was convinced by Chu Yu, "The girl who asked you for a QQ account yesterday!"

Chu Yu understood, "Oh, so, am I being tagged as a love rival?"

Zhang Yueshan nodded, "Yes, but a good male will always be jealous of other males around him."

Li Hua, who was memorizing the words, turned her head and cut in, "Unfortunately, my deskmate, our beloved monitor, has never had such an experience."