46

The two returned to the classroom.

The whole teaching building was empty, and the low footsteps could be heard.

On the sports field, the sound of starting guns, whistles, shouts, and the sound of the words in the radio chanting cheering manuscripts were heard from afar.

Lu Shi walked in front, with his arms hanging down, carrying a bottle of mineral water.

Chu Yu's throat is itchy.

The classroom door opened.

The window was open, and the wind came in.

The desks are neatly arranged, and there are various textbooks and auxiliary books stacked on them. The unfolded test papers and notebooks are blown by the wind, and they make soft noises from time to time.

Lu Shi put the mineral water bottle on the desk, with his waist leaning against the edge of the table.

Chu Yu stood at his seat and suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

He whispered, "Are you tired?"

"Not tired."

Lu Shi asked directly, "Shoulder?"

"Huh? Good, good."

Chu Yu licked his slightly dry lips.

Suddenly, Lu Shi leaned over and put his hands on his side waist, exerting force.

Before realizing what was going on, Chu Yu found out that he was picked up by Lu Shi and sat on the desk.

The pen on the desk fell to the ground with a "click".

Lu Shi let go, but did not back away. Instead, he moved closer to Chu Yu's mouth by an inch, "Bite it."

Very close.

The whole person seemed to be enveloped by Lu Shi's breath and body temperature, Chu Yu was a little nervous, and did not respond for several seconds.

Lu Shiqing asked, "Don't want to?"

"No."

Chu Yu quickly denied it.

He touched it with the tip of his tongue first, and it is estimated that there should be a bit of salty smell of sweat. After biting down, blood overflowed, and in an instant, the indescribable sweetness filled the mouth and slipped down the throat.

In his ear, Lu Shi made a soft "hiss" sound, not like pain, more like very comfortable.

Chu Yu couldn't take care of this anymore. He slowly sucked Lu Shi's blood fascinated, because he was not hungry, it was more like tasting the taste. A huge sense of pleasure exploded from my mind, spreading along the nerves to the whole body, and my fingertips trembled uncontrollably.

He instinctively raised his hand, encircled Lu Shi's back, and unconsciously tightened and tightened, until the other party's clothes were clearly wrinkled.

Time seemed to be stretched, until a "bang" shot came from a distance, Chu Yu seemed to be awakened, and suddenly returned to his senses.

The teeth also loosened Lu Shi's shoulder, and he habitually licked the wound with the tip of his tongue.

"enough?"

"Well, enough."

The tone of Chu Yu's speech was a little soft, his eyes were bright, and he took another sentence, "It's not good for you to smoke too much."

Lu Shi arbitrarily arranged his neckline.

There was no other person in the classroom, and all the voices were far apart. Chu Yu stroked the table with his fingers beside him, hesitating, "Lu Shi."