72

Lu Shi had kissed Chu Yu's lips, but it was limited to the touch of his lips.

Chu Yu felt that it was not enough, so he shouted in a vague voice, "Lu Shi—"

"love me?"

Knowing what Lu Shi wanted to ask, Chu Yu suppressed his voice and hurriedly replied, "I love you, I only love you, I only love you alone..."

This answer seemed to hit the secret excitement in Lu Shi's heart. He suddenly broke through Chu Yu's teeth and kissed deeply.

Obsessed with this kind of strong intrusive and possessive kiss, Chu Yu wrapped Lu Shi's neck, raised his chin, and straightened the neck line to cater to his kiss.

"Boom," Chu Yu's elbow hit the door panel behind him lightly.

As soon as the knock on the door stopped, Brother Meng must have not left yet.

Chu Yu was anxious, and sure enough, across the thin door panel, he heard Mengge mutter to himself in confusion, "Just now the door seemed to rang?"

After two seconds, the knock on the door rang again, "Ludhen, are you inside? Are you there?"

The door panel vibrated, and Chu Yu's heart beat faster than once.

However, Lu Shi slowed down and bit on Chu Yu's earlobe. It meant something, "Little villain, who likes excitement?"

Chu Yu wanted to refute that I didn't.

But he couldn't tell whether he was intentional or unintentional the moment his elbow hit the door panel.

Not wanting to face this shame-shame problem, Chu Yu chose to put his finger in Lu Shi's hair, press the person down, and continue to kiss.

Outside the door, Brother Meng looked at the tightly closed door and the cracks in the door that did not show the half of the light, and touched his chin, "Is it just a hallucination?"

After speaking, he looked at the door of the dormitory a few more times before leaving.

The next day, Chu Yu and Lu Shi went downstairs, and as soon as they reached the top of the stairs, they ran into a pale-faced Brother Meng.

Chu Yu was surprised, "What happened in one night, why are you like Brother Meng, like—"

"It's like being ravaged by a banshee-800 times, with dull eyes and pale face." Li Hua made up what Chu Yu hadn't finished with great precision.

"Right, right, right!" Chu Yu nodded repeatedly, "That's what I meant!"

He looked at Brother Meng again, "So what's wrong with this? Brother Meng is sick?"

"What female fairy, I am innocent! Really!"

Brother Meng tried to hit the wall with a punch to show his anger. I didn't expect to make this action, but it seemed to be touching the wall.

He withdrew his hand angrily. When nothing happened, he complained, "I placed an order online a few days ago and bought a good thing. I can secretly cook hot pot in the bedroom!"

"and then?"

“I’ll do it, I bought the vegetables, and the hot pot base. Last night, I went upstairs to call you and Lu Shen, but you weren’t there. I regretted that I missed the hot pot gathering in the bedroom. opportunity."

Brother Meng also said in a very deep voice, "We are not eating hot pot, it is youth!"

Remembering that when Brother Meng came to knock on the door last night, he was being pressed behind the door by Lu Shi to kiss, Chu Yu was a little uncomfortable. He tensed his expression, "Then, did you have diarrhea after eating hot pot?"