44

The information was sent by Chu Yu.

He told Lu Shi that he won three games in a row and successfully swept all directions in the new position, every second.

Lu Shi replied with the word "um".

Before returning to the box, Lu Shi went to the bathroom.

Rinse the hands carefully three times, and finally wipe them dry with paper towels, especially the fingertips, to wipe the ground very carefully.

Lu Shaochu saw Lu Shi come back, put down his phone, and asked, "Why have you been there for so long? The dishes are cold."

Lu Shi sat down, his voice still a little chilly, "The monitoring of the air corridor, ask someone to deal with it."

After pausing the chopsticks, Lu Shaochu realized that something was wrong and frowned, "What's the matter?"

"Fight with someone."

The frowning eyebrows loosened, and Lu Shao nodded, "I only need to monitor?"

"Ok."

"It's good, good, knowing that there was a fight, it's good. I will find a famous teacher for you since childhood and teach you how to practice fighting.

When Lu Shaochu heard that his son was fighting, he was quite relieved and joked half-truth, "Your dad, I have already prepared to help you get someone into the ICU psychologically."

Lu Shi glanced at him and said nothing.

Lu Shaochu was not annoyed by Lu Shi's indifferent attitude, so he called the manager and ordered the matter down.

After that, I feel that this feeling is quite fresh.

Unlike now, Lu Shi has been extremely obedient and sensible since he was a child, self-disciplined, never causing trouble, and a perfect heir to standards.

Lu Shaochu has heard envious praise from many people, saying that he has raised such a caring son, and he is still clever and sensible. The Lu family probably burned the fragrance for eight lifetimes.

He was talking about where and where, the child is small, and he doesn't know what will happen when he grows up, but he feels very comfortable.

Lu Shaochu is busy at work, and Fang Weiyun is taking care of him at home. Children are always full of enthusiasm for their parents, and Lu Shi is no exception. He likes Fang Weiyun very much.

Even when he was a child, when asked why he had to study hard and get first in grade, Lu Shi would answer seriously, "In order to make my mother happy."

Probably, because of this, Lu Shi's reaction was so big when he suddenly learned that his mother, whom he had called from childhood to age, was not his mother.

Sighing in his heart, Lu Shaochu considered that this knot still had to be solved slowly. His son, who has a very correct idea, is forced to curse, and he may have the opposite effect.

When he looked at Lu again, he felt more and more satisfied.

His son has a good look, a good brain, and a good temperament. Although youth is rebellious now, isn't this hereditary? When I was young, I had not rebelled too, none of these hindered it.

Picking up the public chopsticks, Lu Shaochu picked a piece of beef stew and placed it in a Lu Shi bowl with a gentle voice, "If you don't want to go home for the time being, it's okay. If you live outside, you can experience life and enrich your life experience. Dad supports it. You are now older and have your own ideas, but Dad doesn't interfere too much.