91

Early in the morning on September 1, everyone gathered in the class first, and then went to the auditorium one by one, based on the class.

Chu Yu, they want to let the former senior two and the newly enrolled senior one go first, and there is time to wait.

The weather was hot and cicadas cried. Everyone was a little restless in the classroom, and they were very impatient.

Brother Meng was whispering, saying that the juniors of this year's high school were not good enough. There was no one who could play on the basketball court. In the future, even the fun of fighting on the court will be less than half. The boys all agreed and shook their heads in regret .

Chu Yu treated all these high and low voices as background sounds, propped his chin, half-closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Suddenly, familiar and exciting music sounded on the school's radio, and the first note came out, almost frightening Chu Yuhun who was dozing off.

With a sudden heartbeat, Chu Yu didn't have time to react, and first subconsciously leaned against Lu Shi.

Seeing Chu Yu's face in shock and confusion, Lu Shi stretched out his hand to rub his hair and soothed in a low voice, "Be good, don't be afraid."

At this time, Lao Ye clapped his hands at the door of the classroom, "Students, come out and line up, it's time for us to go to the auditorium! Wake up from sleep, talk on the way to chat, stop studying, and go away! "

All the class a gathered outside the classroom, and under the leadership of Lao Ye, they arrived at the auditorium.

The seats inside were already two-thirds full, and it was full of people at a glance.

On the background wall of the stage, the private school song of Jianing is playing. In the past two years, the school song has almost become cocooned, and many people have subconsciously hummed a few words.

The team stopped and didn't move temporarily.

Chu Yu tilted his neck and leaned on Lu Shi's shoulder. He couldn't help but yawn with his eyelids half drooping.

Brother Meng was standing behind Chu Yu, and when he saw Chu Yu landing like a boneless, he was not standing, and couldn't help poking Chu Yu's back with his hand.

Chu Yu turned his head, with a lazy voice, "What are you doing?"

"School flower, image! Show off your aura as a private school flower in Jianing!"

Brother Meng pointed to the left and right, "Look, in the Great Hall, Quan Te Mo is secretly watching you and Lu Shen, you are the core of your eyes. Especially the group of freshmen enrolled in high school, there are still people taking pictures!"

Looking at Chu Yu, Brother Meng was strange, "But, school girl, what's wrong with your school uniform? How do you feel that this white shirt is a size bigger?"

Chu Yu looked down at the school uniform he was wearing, "Is it obvious? It's really big, because today's school uniforms, I changed to Lu Shi's. I wore his, and he wore mine."

Is there such an operation?

When I didn’t know who’s flashing light on his phone lit his eyes, Brother Meng sighed again, “I don’t want to stand with you next time. I’m under a lot of pressure just like being hit with highlights!”

Chu Yu was amused by Brother Meng.

With his smile, all kinds of timid whispers came immediately beside him.

"hiss--"

"Oh my God, is that our private school flower in Jianing in the legend? It looks so good to smile!"