55

Take a shower and lie directly on the bed. The hotel bed was so soft that Chu Yu didn't want to move when he got stuck in it.

But his eyes kept turning quietly when he landed.

This was the first time he saw Lu Shizheng wearing a suit. When he felt that Lu Shi looked like this, he didn't know how to describe it in detail. Even unfolding the neckline reveals a bit of yuppie temperament.

Chu Yu couldn't help but patted the position next to him, "Come on, let's lie down in rows."

Lu Shi turned to look at him.

Chu Yu gave a reason, "I want to take a closer look at your face."

After speaking, I realized that my reason was really bad. Chu Yu was thinking about another reason, and found that Lu Shi was already lying down next to him.

Chu Yu was a little uncomfortable when he got too close. He tried his best to focus on Lu Shi's face, not enough at a glance, but a few more.

Lu Shi let him watch and asked, "Sleep with me at night?"

Chu Yu took it for granted, "Of course I sleep with you, otherwise I won't sleep well."

After listening, Lu Shi looked at Chu Yu, suddenly turned sideways, and hugged Chu Yu in his arms again.

There is a person who needs him, depends on him, and cannot do without him.

Without him, I couldn't even sleep well.

Thinking of this, Lu Shi smiled at the corners of his lips, but his eyes were full of dispelling paranoia.

Chu Yu was a little embarrassed.

He wondered why Lu Shi suddenly loved being so coquettish, and he returned to hug Lu Shi. By the way, he quietly made up for it, did Lu Shi go back to the birthday banquet, but was wronged again and bullied by that strange stepmother.

Sure enough, he had come to fly by himself, otherwise Lu Shi would be too pitiful by himself. After attending the birthday banquet, I couldn't go home to live, I could only live alone in the hotel, looking at the neon lights out of the window from a distance, I didn't know which one was my home light.

Chu Yunao made up a tear-jerking scene, and when he watched Lu Shi again, his eyes were filled with distress.

He shook Lu Shi's wrist again and observed the back of his hand, "Where do you want to lick?"

After asking this sentence, Chu Yu didn't feel anything wrong at all.

He once pressed Lu Shi on the school hospital bed and licked the wound on the corner of his lips. Also in the constant temperature botanical garden, when I bit Lu on my shoulder for the first time.

Lu Shixue was in his body.

They have special intimacy.

There was a strange look in the depths of Lu Shi's eyes. He pointed to the location, "Here, this place was touched by her. I washed it for a long time, but it was still dirty."

"She? Who?"

"Fang Weiyun."

"Oh, that's your weird stepmother?"

Chu Yu thought this name sounded familiar.

"Ok."

Chu Yu had counted in his heart. When he landed with his hands, he lowered his head and licked a circle of wet marks on the back of his hands. After that, he blew and soothed, "Okay, the disinfection is successful, and it's not dirty anymore."