81

Chu Yu has seen the process of tattooing before.

A needle must be pierced into the flesh to penetrate the paint and leave a trace.

Chu Yu was afraid of pain, and just tried to imagine this process, he was frightened.

But remembering what he had just seen, the own name engraved on Lu Shi's cold white skin, Chu Yu's heart was aroused with uncontrollable excitement and tremor.

The male's desire for exclusivity and conquest was greatly satisfied at this moment.

He likes this.

I like the smell of Lu Shi, his body temperature, and his name.

However, this is not enough.

"I like this gift very much."

Chu Yu faced the dark eyes when he landed, his voice tightened, even trembling, he clasped his trembling fingertips tightly, and said the following words, "I have a birthday wish, can you help me realize it? "

Lu Shi stood loosely. He carefully observed Chu Yu's subtle expressions and had already roughly guessed what Chu Yu wanted him to do.

The corners of his lips were curled, Lu Shi answered without hesitation, "Of course."

Before the next evening, the school was quiet, Chu Yu and Lu Shi quietly climbed the wall out of the school, and stopped a car back to Qingchuan Road.

The end of March is approaching April, and the weather has begun to warm up. Compared with the freezing temperature in winter, it now has a sense of spring night, and the streets are also a lot of lively.

Chu Yu followed behind Lu Shi, passed a fight scene without squinting, circled a few turns in the narrow alley, and finally stopped in front of an iron gate.

The dark green paint of the iron door peeled off quite a bit, exposing the rusty inside. There are two pots of camellia at the door, the common dark red color, and the petals are flourishing. A small wooden sign hung on the door, tied with twine, swayed by the wind, with a few letters written on it, tattoo.

Lu Shi stretched out his hand and opened the door to let Chu Yu go in.

There were old bicycles parked in the yard, and a dim light was on at the door.

The voice prompter was triggered, and the mechanical electronic sound "Welcome" sounded abruptly, shocking Chu Yu.

A middle-aged man with a tangled beard opened the door and saw the person's face clearly, "Lu Shi? I'm going to close the door, come here, what's the matter?"

Lu Shishou habitually put it in his pocket, "I want to borrow your studio for use."

The middle-aged man didn't ask much, and threw the key over, "Use it as you like. When you leave, remember to lock the door for me."

With that said, he turned around and carried a coat, and left seriously.

Lu Shi held the key and led Chu Yu to open the door next to him. Turn on the lights, and the furnishings in the room can be seen clearly.

Chu Yu looked at the tattoo patterns on the wall curiously, and then asked, "Is the store owner so relieved to give you the key?"

"Well, he and my mother grew up together and had a crush on my mother, but he didn't dare to confess, and he is still not married. When I returned to Qingchuan Road, he heard that I was Jiang Yueman's son, and he came to see him. I didn’t talk a few times, but I didn’t speak again. The fourth time, I finally spoke, saying that I look a bit like my mother."