83

I
«
There seemed to be a fire in Chu Yu's body.

Until I was walking on the street in the early morning and was blown through by the cool breeze, the fire did not go out. Instead, it burned more and more intense.

The **** atmosphere, overflowing wildness and aggressiveness in the fighting field evoked Chu Yu's instinct. He licked his lower lip and tasted a familiar sweet smell.

Lu Shi's blood.

Thinking of this, and the scenes that were recalled, Chu Yu was dry and could not wait to get away from Lu Shi, the culprit, thousands of miles away.

He felt that he really couldn't stand the slightest stimulation right now.

Seeing that Chu Yu was walking on the same street as himself, but deliberately separated by two steps, Lu Shi's pace gradually slowed down as if he didn't belong to his mind and didn't know what he was thinking.

Chu Yu didn't realize that all his attention was focused on carefully thinking about how to suppress his restlessness.

Until Lu Shi suddenly stopped, clenched his wrists, and violently led him to the trunk, then asked him in a dangerous tone, "Chu Yu, what are you thinking?"

The surrounding light was not bright, not to mention that most of the lights were blocked by the lush branches and leaves of the street trees. Lu Shi stood in front of Chu Yu, shrouding people in his own shadow from top to bottom, his eyes were clearly displeased.

Chu Yu was still stunned and didn't react, so Lu Shi caught his jaw.

Lu Shi's voice was low and soft, "Huh?"

The hostility on his body has not cleared away, his eyebrows and eyes are pressed with a little irritability, and the corners of his lips are flushed, but this small wound not only does not destroy the beauty of his appearance, but adds a little bit to his facial features. Rebellious.

When Lu Shi got too close, Chu Yu subconsciously wanted to step back. The subtle movements were discovered, and in the next second, the fingers pinched on Chu Yu's chin added two inches of strength, and Lu Shi's eyes darkened.

The breath of the other party was overwhelming, and it overflowed the nasal cavity very aggressively, and it was inevitable to avoid it. Chu Yu felt that he couldn't stand it anymore.

"Lu Shi, don't you, don't lean so close to me."

His voice was soft and trembling, and he could tell it at a glance. It wasn't coldness or disgust, it was more like something else.

With speculation in his mind, Lu Shi stepped forward a little bit, and got closer to his body. When he noticed something, the corner of his lips twitched, full of malice and teasing, "What happens if you get too close?"

At this moment, Chu Yu felt that this person was so bad! Said not to get too close, and deliberately posted it!

When he stared angrily at the landing, he leaned back against the tree trunk and had nowhere to retreat. After a while, that bit of anger turned into smoke, and he couldn't hold it anymore, so he simply shouted weakly, "Brother."

Unexpectedly, after hearing these two words, Lu Shi's eyes darkened. He stared at Chu Yu's eyes, and the surging emotions were about to become substantive.

Chu Yu understood the dark color in Lu Shi's eyes.

His Adam's apple moved, and he shouted in a low voice, "Brother, go back."

Along the way, the two of them didn't say anything else, they were just a little bit eager in their steps.

The light at the entrance of the corridor was broken and not repaired. He stepped up the stairs and stopped in front of the closed door. Lu Shi took the key to open the door.