86

Things happened faster than Chu Yu imagined.

Lu Shaochu was taken away to assist in the investigation, and more than a week later, something went wrong with the Fang family.

A reporter photographed a police car parked at the gate of Fang Heng Group, which is controlled by Fang's.

As soon as the news came out, rumors spread.

It is said that the senior executives of Fangheng Group were taken away for investigation on suspicion of taking advantage of their positions for personal gain. Some say that the group is suspected of tax evasion. Others say that it was Fang Weiyun's murder, and the participants and others were arrested this time.

However, Fang's public relations department did not move at all.

Perhaps the incident was too sudden to react. It is also possible that Fang is about to change hands, and everyone is watching.

The English teacher was speaking grammar. In the afternoon class, cicadas cried out from the window. Few people could hold on. Most of them were dozing off, especially in the back row of the classroom, who had already fallen asleep for a long time.

Chu Yu put his mobile phone under the book page to search for relevant news. However, after reading all the contents reported by the major media, I did not see the pictures of the scene where Fang Weishan was taken away. There are only rumors that Fang Weishan has been controlled.

Just as Chu Yu was about to stuff his mobile phone into his desk, the news client suddenly pushed out a message.

Seeing the line clearly, Chu Yu's pupils shrank, and without holding his phone, the phone fell to the ground with a "click" in the blink of an eye. Fortunately, the English teacher was playing the text reading aloud, and the landing sound was not noticed.

Chu Yu picked up the phone, clicked on the news, and found that he was not dazzled.

The news is indeed that Lu Zhaohe has been admitted to the hospital with a serious illness, and the stock prices of Lu's group are turbulent.

But when he searched again, he found that the Lu's News Department had dispelled the rumors, saying that Lu Zhaohe was in good health and was not admitted to the hospital.

Chu Yu handed the phone to Lu Shi.

The two looked at each other and guessed that 90% of Lu Zhaohe's hospitalization was true. Now that the news has leaked, Lu's public relations are very timely to refute the rumors. Obviously, there is a plan, mainly to stabilize the stock price and internal and external, and hide the truth.

I just don’t know what this “serious illness” is.

The English teacher always stepped on the spot very accurately after class, and the bell rang as soon as the homework was finished.

Lao Ye came in through the back door, separated the rows of desks, and greeted the English teacher from a distance. Then he walked to the last row and asked Lu Shi to go to the office.

After walking two steps out, Lao Ye turned around and said to Chu Yu, "Chu Yu, please follow along."

Seeing that Lu Shi and Chu Yu were called away by Lao Ye, Brother Meng rushed to the desks of Zhang Yueshan and Li Hua in a few steps, and roared anxiously, "Brothers! I have a bad premonition! Could it be Lu Shen? Did Lao Ye notice the premature love with the school girl?"

Li Hua answered, "I don't think it is possible for Lao Ye to be so sharp."

"That's right, it makes sense! After all, if the school clerk hadn't told me personally, I might not have found it yet."