89

On the second day after the spring outing, everyone hadn't slowed down, so he was headed by Lao Ye to put down an extra assignment-writing an essay on the theme of the spring outing.

Brother Meng scratched his head, spread out the composition paper, and wrote the first sentence, “It’s a bit hot on the spring outing day, after all, it’s summer, so I brought three bottles of mineral water.”

Yang Yuling happened to pass by, and glanced at the beginning of Brother Meng's composition, shocked, "Just make a sentence at the level of a primary school student, how do you pass your Chinese?"

Brother Meng thought carefully, "Probably, it depends on the scoring teacher who is true, kind and beautiful, and merciful?"

Yang Yuchan had nothing to say, bypassing Brother Meng and went to the last row of the classroom.

The composition paper in front of Chu Yu didn't write a word, and his eyes were muttering words without a thought, "We are going to climb the mountain. There is a Taoist temple on the mountain. There are wells and ginkgo trees next to the Taoist temple. There is a stream in the back mountain. Ah, so happy today!"

After he finished reading, he asked Lu, "I wrote this and handed it in. Will Lao Ye doubt life?"

"No, he will let you rewrite."

Lu Shi put a page of draft paper in front of Chu Yu, "Detailed outline, edited according to it."

Yang Yuchan, who stood by for a while, cleared his throat quickly and said, "Uh... hello?"

Only then did Chu Yu notice Yang Yuchan, "Are you looking for me? What's the matter?"

"The project that I discussed with you last time, I just got news that someone preempted me to invest money, and then lost blood. After visual inspection, it will collapse even more severely."

Yang Yuchan was very grateful, "Fortunately you stopped me at the time, otherwise I should be the one who is losing money now."

Chu Yu didn't take credit for it, "I said, it's only if you are willing to listen, right."

He remembered, "By the way, didn't you mean that you haven't found any good projects to practice hands recently? I found one here. I will send it to your email later. You can check it out."

Yang Yuchan didn't ask much, and replied concisely, "Okay, I will give you an answer after reading it."

When Yang Yuchan left, Chu Yu approached Lu Shi and talked with a sigh, "It's over, if this continues, I think I might become a genius investor in the business world! Alas, I'm only 18 years old. !"

Lu Shi smiled in his eyes, raised his hand and squeezed Chu Yu's greasy earlobes, "Genius investor, you have to write your composition now."

Chu Yu had a bitter face for a second, looking at the composition paper and worried, "My day, genius investors are about to be strangled by composition!"

The closer to the third year of high school, the faster the tension spreads.

For example, Fang Ziqi's dark circles were two points heavier, making Chu Yu want to ask him what time he stayed up late every night. I am also worried about what to do if the academic committee can't hold it and fainted in the classroom one day.

For another example, the number of times that Brother Meng jumped out to play basketball dropped sharply. When he was dating his girlfriend, four of the five times were lectures and make-up lessons.

Brother Meng sighed, "It's horrible to make up lessons with your girlfriend. If you don't know how to talk three times, your girlfriend will cry. The tears are too lethal!"