40

Chu Yu didn't notice it, and wrinkled his nose, "Well, yes."

When he is full, if he doesn't specifically focus on smelling other people's blood, he will generally not catch too much smell.

However, the blood of the person in the corner was too bitter and unpleasant, and the smell was the same as drilling into the nose, so I didn't want to smell it.

Seeing Lu Shi stepped back behind him, Chu Yu slapped his nose with his hand, turned around, and was stunned.

Lu Shi put it in a plastic bag on the ground. There were steamed buns, soy milk, and a white transparent hard straw.

One end of the straw is a sharp beveled mouth.

Lu Shidan took out the straw, held it in his right hand, and stroked it on the tip of his left index finger.

In the next second, crimson blood spilled out, and it seemed to be thick and colorful on the cold white skin.

Chu Yu's heart jumped twice.

He never knew that the straw could pierce the skin so easily.

Moreover, at the moment when the sharp mouth cut his skin, Lu Shi's hand movements did not hesitate or stagnated, and his expression was even more flat, as if he was doing it, just what he would do normally.

Behind the two of them, a few big flower arms found the opportunity, supported each other, and ran away quickly.

Soon, Chu Yu and Lu Shi were left in front of and behind the narrow alley.

Lu Shi approached Chu Yu, lowered his eyes, and meticulously applied the blood spilling from the tip of his index finger to Chu Yu's lips, his movements were gentle, even gentle.

"Does my blood smell good?"

The lingering tip of Chu Yu's nose is a familiar fragrance.

He stood in place, letting Lu Shi smear.

Until Lu Shi asked in a low voice, he looked at Lu Shi's eyes and replied, "It smells good."

The movement of the fingers stopped.

Lu Shi's voice was like an ambiguous whisper among lovers, soft and dumb, "Then, why do you want to smell other people's blood, huh?"

"Does his blood smell better than mine?"

Chu Yu discovered that Lu Shi's current state was a bit abnormal.

There is no habitual coldness and carelessness, not like the coldness and reticence in school on weekdays, nor the rampage and brutality when fighting and beating people.

His eyes were dark, as if covered with a layer of ink, no light could shine through.

There is even a kind of shocking, paranoid.

There was a chill on Chu Yu's back, and his heart seemed to be captured by trembling.

On the lips, the blood dries up, and there is an uncomfortable tightness.

He opened his mouth, trying to say something, but his throat seemed to be tightened, and there was no sound.

Lu Shi did not get an answer.

Suddenly, his expression became completely cold, and he took a step back.

The two did not go to school together until the afternoon.

As usual, many people lined up at the elevator entrance on the first floor. Neither Chu Yu nor Lu Shi went to squeeze them and chose to climb the stairs.