2

When Chu Yu came out of the police station, there was an extra transparent plastic bag in his hand, which was full of fruit candies forced into by the female police, a small bag full of colorful flowers.

Choosing a raspberry-flavored one, peeled off the sugar paper and put it in his mouth. Chu Yu remembered something, and turned to ask Lu Shi who was standing next to him, "That... classmate, sugar, do you want it?"

He and Lu Shi looked at each other, still a little scared, the ending sounds were false, and he always felt that this one in front of him was more scary than the big flowered arms squatting in a row.

The wind was very strong and the weather was sultry and hot. Lu Shi was irritable. He glanced at the watch on his left wrist and refused, "No, let's go."

"Oh, good." Chu Yu nodded, habitually wanting to say goodbye, and swallowed it back quickly-see you again, never see again.

When people walked far away, even the back was invisible, Chu Yu stood at the door of the police station for a while, in a daze, and suddenly remembered his purpose of coming to Qingchuan Road-his beef!

After hesitating for two seconds, feeling sincerely disappointed with the level of his wayfinding, Chu Yu decided to pull the bottom, go to the convenience store next to him to buy a bottle of water, and then take the opportunity to ask for directions.

Lu Shi lived on Qingchuan Road. The old-fashioned building 30 years ago had gray concrete exterior walls. The doors of the building were short and the passages were narrow. The green paint on the stair railings fell one by one, revealing the rust inside and the corners of the walls. There are also spiders forming webs.

He had a little bit of cleanliness, he took a shower when he went home, and deliberately washed his hands three more times. The wound on his left arm was soaked in water and turned white. Lu Shi didn't even look at it, so he didn't bother to care about it.

Putting on a clean white T-shirt, Lu Shi was wiping his hair when the phone rang.

"stone?"

On the other side of the phone, Wei Guanglei was startled, his throat was rough, "I'm scornful of his ancestors! Brother Lu, did Zhao Jiaqiang's club lead someone to block you?"

Lu Shi: "Who?"

"..." Wei Guanglei was the same as being choked, his stomach full of fire could not spit out, he had to patiently explain, "Just the Qinglong who likes to wear red pants and full of arms, he loves to say that he is Qinglong wherever he goes. The strong brother who helps the boss!"

Lu Shi matched the person with the name, "Well, I blocked me in the alley behind the street at noon."

"Really blocked?" Wei Guanglei was anxious again, "Brother Lu, my brother, hey, you didn't mutilate people? Are they still alive?"

It’s really not that he likes to make up for the blind. It was when Lu Shi moved to Qingchuan Road. Many people saw that he had just graduated from junior high school and there was no adult in the family. He was alone wherever he walked, and he walked on his feet. It's not cheap.

Just like a lamb that suddenly broke in, with the words "I have money and I am especially good at bullying" all over the body, some people thought about it.

This area of ​​Qingchuan Road is quite chaotic. It is full of old houses that have not been demolished in turn. Everyone can live in them. Especially in the summer, people are very angry, crowds are gathered in the back alleys to fight and fight with firearms, and it is lively until midnight. Sometimes it is necessary to occupy space in advance, otherwise the crowds will not be able to show off.