79

When Li Hua saw the exclusive red envelope sent by Lu Shi, he felt what it means to be poor. The group also fell silent, everyone seemed to be suppressed, no one sent a message.

He cursed, "Oh, it's so exciting!" Li Hua typed quickly.

"Pingier-Li Hua: Squad leader-Zhang Yueshan, I am not as generous as Lu Shen. Since you only grabbed thirty-nine yuan in a pitiful way, I will give you half of my share."

After two seconds, Li Hua issued an exclusive red envelope and designated Zhang Yueshan to receive it.

Zhang Yueshan responded very quickly and ordered to receive the red envelope.

"Squad leader-Zhang Yueshan: I suddenly felt the spring-like warmth from the same table! But are you in person? If you are kidnapped, you blink!"

"Civilian-Li Hua: Blink? Do you want to kick?"

"Sports Committee-Luo Jiaxuan: Raise your hand! I only grabbed more than ninety dollars! My tablemate, where are you! I also need to be rescued! I also need comfort! I also want to feel the fiery sympathy! Room friendship Okay!"

"Study Committee-Fang Ziqi: OK!"

Soon, Fang Ziqi sent out an exclusive red envelope.

"Squad leader-Zhang Yueshan: Hahahaha, I laughed and turned away! How did you send it out for a penny?"

"Sports Committee-Luo Jiaxuan: My heart is pierced by the coldness of my roommate!"

"Study Committee-Fang Ziqi: Thunder and Rain are all Jun En, dear roommate, let's spend it!"

"Wenyu-Yang Yuchan: You all seem to be blind to us..."

"Civilian-Kong Yishan: We also want to pretend to be blind, but it's a bit difficult. The minister can't really do it..."

"Sports Commission-Luo Jiaxuan: What blind? Who is blind? No, aren't we giving out red envelopes, what are you talking about, why can't I understand?"

"Cultural Entertainment-Yang Yuchan:..."

The two people who airdropped dog food in the group have already put their mobile phones in their pockets and are holding matches to light the fireworks.

Chu Yu was a little embarrassed, and confirmed again and again, "Does this thing really slap me in the face? Is it really not?"

Zhu Zhifei laughed, "School flower, don't persuade you! Don't you just put fireworks on your face? Just go for it, light it up!"

Chu Yu closed one eye, twisted the burning match, and cautiously stretched out his hand to light the lead.

At the moment of ignition, he backed up like a rabbit and jumped a few steps back, and finally leaned back into Lu Shi's arms.

Lu Shi stretched out his hand to hold on to Chu Yu's waist and asked in a low voice, "Hold in?"

Chu Yu didn't live up to his ears, and it burned completely within two seconds.

After Chu Yu spent more than half an hour shooting fireworks into the sky, he was so addicted that he remembered to read the news of the group.

The next round of grabbing red envelopes in the group was set at zero. Everyone was bored. They were chatting and fighting pictures in the group. After a while, the news was 99+.

When Chu Yu entered, the group was discussing copying winter homework.

"Fuck, are they so courageous, I remember that Lao Ye is also in the group? This is called setting fire in front of the state official?"