42

Standing on the sports field, Chu Yu's sleepiness was instantly blown away by the cold wind.

He subconsciously hid behind Lu Shi, shrinking his neck, pitifully, "It's obviously autumn, why is it so cold..."

In order to look good, Chu Yu would firmly refuse to wear thick clothes no matter how cold. Before leaving the house, Lu Shi asked him to put on a white shirt and a thin V-neck sweater. Chu Yu refused to kill him.

As soon as I got to the stadium, I was taught to be a man by the temperature.

"Want to be together?"

Chu Yu quickly refused, "Don't don't, I'll stand and give you a few laps, don't run. The wind is so cold and shaved, my face can't bear the suffering."

"Ok."

Lu Shi took the person to a leeward position, took off his coat, and threw it to Chu Yu.

Chu Yu quickly caught it with both hands, hugged tightly, barely blocking the wind.

"clothes."

"what?"

Seeing Lu Shi stretched out his hand, Chu Yu was puzzled, and passed the clothes over.

The next second, Lu Shi took a half step forward, raised his arms, and gathered him between his arms and the area circled by his chest.

A jacket with body temperature draped over him.

Lu Shi lowered his eyes, closed his neckline for Chu Yu, and asked him, "Is it still cold?"

Chu Yu blinked, his reaction slowed for a while, "No, it's not cold anymore."

There were not many people on the playground before seven o'clock in the morning. After Lu Shi finished his warm-up exercise, he stepped onto the runway.

His proportions are excellent, his figure is thin, his legs are straight and slender, his back is very straight at all times, and his temperament is outstanding.

The most important thing is that the face looks good.

Chu Yu discovered that as soon as Lu Shi got on the track, there were three girls who had finished running and were about to leave. After a few conversations, they stepped back and started running the lap again.

This gave him a hunch—maybe the number of people who wake up early tomorrow morning will double.

Lu Shen was unbelievable, and made a huge contribution to Jianing's private sports industry with his own efforts.

After yawning, Chu Yu wrapped the coat he had when he landed, and was a little sleepy again.

Feeling that just staring at the landing is not enough, and after staring for a long time and getting sleepy, Chu Yu's eyes turn around and suddenly freeze.

Fuck, Brother Meng!

Today's brother Meng is obviously dressed up deliberately.

In this chilly weather, Meng Ge pulled out his long-cherished Houston Rockets limited edition jersey, and Chu Yu looked empty and cold. I stepped on the co-branded AJ, and my hair was sprayed with hairspray. I was very patiently, going backwards, jogging with a girl.

According to Meng Ge's long legs of 1.8 meters, it can basically be called race walking.

The most important thing is that Chu Yu was standing next to the runway, and Meng Ge passed by without seeing him.

Chu Yu listened.

Brother Meng controlled his majestic voice, and said to the girl almost shyly, "I missed you yesterday."