49

Chu Yu could faintly hear the noisy sounds around him. Someone was cheering, talking loudly, and the sound of rollers running over sand and rocks.

Everything seemed to be very close to him, but also very far apart.

His eyelids are too heavy to open, and his limbs have lost strength. If it is not supported by someone, it is estimated that he can't stand still.

There is a familiar female voice calling the doctor.

Chu Yu's brain was like a rusty clock, and he turned slowly for ten seconds before realizing that the speaker was his sister.

Obviously, he is usually vigorous and resolute, but now he is panicked, even with a hint of crying.

"Xiao Yu is okay, you have already come out, the doctor will come over immediately, don't be afraid it will be okay..."

Chu Yu moved his lips, subconsciously wanting to answer, sister, don't cry, your eyes will swell if you cry too much, and it will not look good.

But when he discerned the meaning of the words in his ears, the string that had been stretched in Chu Yu's heart trembled abruptly.

He unconsciously clenched Lu Shi's clothes, "Lu Shi...Lu Shi, don't need a doctor..."

He thought he was speaking very loudly, but in fact, it was as thin as a mosquito.

Perceiving Chu Yu's subtle movement, Lu Shi held the uneasy person in his arms firmly and asked him, "What?"

Chu Yu closed his eyes and leaned on Lu Shi's shoulder. The exposed half of his face was pale, his lips were completely bloody, but his eyebrows were frowned.

Chu Xi wiped his tears with his fingers, and asked anxiously, "Xiao Yu, what do you want to say."

Chu Yu's lips moved again, but he still couldn't make a sound.

Lu Shi lowered his eyes and said suddenly, "Chu Yu said, he is not going to the hospital."

After saying this, Chu Xi saw that Chu Yu's frowning eyebrows relaxed.

She quickly calmed down, "Okay, I listen to you. If you don't want to go, we won't go to the hospital."

Chu Yu felt that his consciousness seemed to float on the surface of the water, floating up and down, half confused and half awake. He leaned on his shoulder when he landed and nudged it lightly.

There is a man who knows his secrets and understands his fears.

Will protect him.

The experts and persons in charge of the rescue team came over, and Chu Xi and Chu Xuan went to thank them.

Lu Shi noticed that Chu Yu's lips instinctively rubbed against the position of his collar, and he whispered, "Hey, there are too many people. Let's wait and we will **** you soon."

When Chu Yu regained consciousness, he moved his fingers subconsciously. The place where I lay is soft and warm, with light blue curtains and white chandeliers as far as I can see.

very familiar.

He heard the family doctor call Chu Xuan and Chu Xi out, and then "click", the door was closed, and the room became quiet.

Lu Shi walked to the bed.

He leaned over, leaned in to talk, "Wake up?"

Between the moments, the neck was wrapped around the soft soft arm of Chu Yu's laboriously lifted arm, Lu Shi did not break away, followed the strength, and put his shoulder to Chu Yu's mouth.