88

When I went to gather under the ginkgo tree next to the ancient Taoist well, Brother Meng waved away, "School flower! Lu Shen! You are walking too slowly!"

Li Hua poked Brother Meng with his elbow, "Just you talk a lot."

Brother Meng didn't react for a while, why did Li Hua poke himself.

After blinking a few eyes, suddenly blessed to the soul, Brother Meng suffocated his voice, "Grass, you mean them, they—" He covered his mouth with his hand and whispered quietly, "The forest rendezvous? Is it so exciting?"

Chu Yu approached, only vaguely heard two words, "What forest?"

Brother Meng stood up straight and grinned, "It's nothing, I'm telling Li Hua, the woods on this mountain are so dense and cool!"

The ancient well surrounded a fence, and there was a stone tablet beside it, inscribed with the words "Qingliangjing".

Lao Ye stood next to the stone stele next to the ancient well, holding two palm-sized leaves and fan wind, and greeted, "Squad leader, have you come out to check the crowd? We will take pictures when they are together!"

Zhang Yueshan kept counting, "Teacher, there are still three people left."

"Okay, wait a minute, the students can take this opportunity to get close to nature, and later learn'the boundless falling wood', and they can also imagine how this'boundless falling wood' is without bounds. Speaking of which, I I remembered the exquisiteness of an ancient person. It was mentioned in "Shu Wen Jie Zi" that when the grass drops its leaves, it is'zero', and when the trees drop its leaves, it is'fall',..."

The ginkgo tree is extremely long and was planted here hundreds of years ago. The verdant canopy spreads widely, and the underside of the tree is shady, with only fine spots of light scattered on the ground.

With sharp eyes, Chu Yu picked up a heart-shaped ginkgo leaf and held it in his hand.

Under the eaves of Taoist temple, after Lu Shi said those two words to him, his heart was quite settled, and the whole person became relaxed again.

Passing the ginkgo biloba leaves into Lu Shi's hands, Chu Yu's eyes showed a bright smile, "Come on, here you are, the leaves of love!"

Lu Shi took it, picked a book from his black schoolbag, and carefully clipped the leaves into it.

Zhang Yueshan watched by the side, and moved over to talk to himself at the same table, "Why do I always feel... Lu Shen and the school flower seem to have an enchantment around them, and the idlers and others are not close."

Li Hua pinched a dead branch that he didn't know where to pick it up, and turned it smoothly like a pen, "Sud Miskovsky said, this is called a ‘protection of love’."

"There really is a scientific basis? Niubi!" Zhang Yueshan learned the common adjectives of Brother Meng, and said in a strange way, "That--"

Before he finished the question, he heard Lao Ye shouting, "Everyone is here, the squad leader will organize the organization!"

Zhang Yueshan got up, "I'm going first, and you'll talk to me when you come back later!"

Even during the spring outing, I rushed to use Fang Ziqi to recite words and closed the vocabulary book, "Who is Shud Miskovsky? There is no entry related to this person’s name in my knowledge base. I don’t Allow this to happen!"

Li Hua looked like "Where did you come from?" eyes, "Because it is my name made up. "The barrier of love", can this be believed?"

Fang Ziqi: "..."