25

The car drove past the finish line, leaving the cheering crowd behind, and stopped in the dark.

The lush shade of trees blocks the light from the street lamps.

The sound of the engine disappeared, and my heartbeat could be heard quietly all around.

The roar of the engine and the roar of the night wind came from far away, and the whistle was mixed with screams, but because of the barrier of the window glass, it was not very real.

Chu Yu's scalp was numb, panting slightly.

More than six hundred muscles all over his body showed a soreness after extreme tension.

His hands were soft, and with a "da", he unfastened the seat belt bound on his body.

Only to realize that the forehead hair has been wet with fine sweat. The adrenaline exploded in the blood has not yet receded, and the fingertips can't stop shaking slightly.

Lu Shi wore a black wristband and put his hands on the steering wheel. Unlike in the past, his dark eyes seemed to contain cold stars, with a faint light.

He asked Chu Yu, "Are you hungry?"

The voice is a bit more muffled than usual.

When reminded, Chu Yu discovered that what was coming up from his spine was the familiar uncomfortable heat, his heart was beating faster, and he could even feel the blood flow in the blood vessels in the back of the neck. My throat is thirsty and a little painful.

"hungry."

Lu Shi leaned back in his chair in a relaxed posture.

He leaned his neck, revealing tight lines, "Come here."

Chu Yu stared at the blue blood vessels under his cold white skin that were exposed with the movement, and didn't move.

Lu Shi closed his eyes and repeated, "Come here."

In his voice, there were two more unobvious commands.

Chu Yu shook hands with his fingers, propped up on the seat, knelt to the edge of the driving position, with one hand on the side of Lu Shi's neck, and at the same time lowered his head, his lips and teeth were close to Lu Shi's skin.

Lu Shi raised his hand, rubbed Chu Yu's soft hair, and then pressed it down slightly.

With this modest strength, Chu Yu instinctively broke the skin under his lips with his teeth.

At the same time the blood overflowed, both of them breathed heavily.

Sweet blood flowed through the lips and teeth, and flowed through the throat.

A huge sense of satisfaction and joy, mixed with the excitement and pleasure in the body that have not faded, the indescribable excitement and excitement followed the nerves and suddenly rushed to the top of the head!

For a moment, Chu Yu whimpered, his hands gripped the collar when he landed, and vaguely shouted, "Lu Shi..."

Lu Shi moved his hand down Chu Yu's hair, his palm touched the back of his neck, softly soothed, and his voice was hoarse, "Well, I'm here."

In front of the line of sight, there is a dense shadow from the lush branches and leaves of the tree canopy.

Lu Shi indulged in the pleasure of being craved.

There seemed to be shattered light flickering under his eyes.

When Lu Shi drove the car back to the end, whistles sounded around.