5

Until the beginning of school, Chu Yu didn't go out again.

When Uncle Chen drove to pick him up on Qingchuan Road, Chu Yujiu almost woke up. He hadn't drunk the fragments, and there was a vague memory in his mind. First took the initiative to settle the meal, thanked Wei Guanglei and Zhu Zhifei, hesitated for two seconds, and finally troubled them and gave Lu Shi a thank you for him.

Wei Guanglei joked, saying that next time I come to eat, if we meet by chance, a few people will join the table together.

Chu Yu responded with a good voice, but thought in his heart that there would be no chance.

He wasn't stupid, he could feel it, Lu Shi really didn't want to see him too much.

It's so obvious that people don't want to see him, why does he move forward?

Although Chu Yu's popularity is pretty good everywhere, he knows that he is not at all to the point where everyone loves flowers and flowers—the so-called "good popularity", some of which is based on the face of the Chu family, in his heart There are still counts.

If you don't wait to see you, you won't have much contact in the future anyway.

After returning home, Aunt Lan simmered chicken soup. Chu Yu ate too little. He didn't expect to throw up again in the middle of the night and was so scared that Aunt Lan quickly called the family doctor.

Chu Yu was lying on the bed in the bedroom, and the feeling of being roasted on the fire came again. His blood vessels burst and burst, as if he was about to burst. He was very thirsty, but he didn't even care about drinking three glasses of water. use.

The doctors checked all of them, and the results showed that everything was normal, and the healthy ones could no longer be healthy, but Chu Yu firmly stated that he was feverish and his whole body was hot. Finally, the doctor gave a diagnosis of autonomic dysfunction and no medicine was prescribed.

But Chu Yu was really weak.

He Zhihao called and asked Chu Yu if he wanted to attend the party. They were all people who knew each other. Everyone took the time to play all night before school started.

Listening to the loud noise on the other end of the phone, Chu Yu held the phone and slowly rolled half a circle on the bed, staring at the crystal lamp on the ceiling, and refusing weakly, "I'm sick, retreat without incident, your voice over there. It makes my ears hurt."

The two are business partners, and they were in the same class at the same school and played together for several years. He Zhihao probably changed to a quiet place. He was two-pointed worried, "Really sick? Has the doctor seen it? What's the problem?"

"Autonomic dysfunction."

"Fuck me, it's awesome, it sounds so serious, Chu Yu, can you get up in bed after school?"

"Boiling, I love learning so much, I can climb to school even if I climb, and hand in my summer homework!"

He Zhihao laughed, "We are good at Yu Shao, and I will be there to watch by then!"

"Don't talk about this, He Zhihao, let me ask you, have you—"

"what?"

Chu Yu pondered for a while, and finally did not ask, "It's nothing, forget it, you play yours, see you at the beginning of school."

Letting go of the phone, Chu Yu licked his dry lips.

The sentence he didn't ask was—Have you dreamed of the same person for several nights in a row?