16

Chu Yu opened his eyes, and the sky was shining outside the window.

I haven't dreamed all night, and I'm not used to it for some reason.

He squinted his eyes, held the quilt for a while, and raised his hand again, awkwardly, and patted the wall hard-fucking, it hurts too much!

Chu Yu "hissed" in pain and gasped, and sighed with his red fingers. Sure enough, I didn't awaken any magical powers such as copper skin and iron bones.

Good food.

After a nap, his mood has almost stabilized.

After rolling twice on the bed, Chu Yu jumped out of the bed to wash.

When I looked in the mirror, I found that there was a bunch of hair on the top of his head that was tangled left and right. Chu Yu was pressing the bunch of hair with his left hand and holding a toothbrush in his right hand. Thinking of something, he bit his toothbrush again, took two glasses of water, and poured it on the basin of Strelitzia in the corner.

Before leaving the house, that bunch of hair was finally successfully suppressed and kept the hair intact. Chu Yu was in a good mood and was ready to go to the classroom.

When he opened the door and went out, the door next door opened just right.

Chu Yu raised his eyes—Lu Shi?

Standing in place, Chu Yu blinked his round eyes, turned around blankly to open the door of the dormitory, went in, closed the door, reopened the door, and walked out.

Look again, it was Lu Shi standing there.

Chu Yu murmured, "It turns out that it's not an illusion..."

Lu Shi glanced across a handful of Chu Yu's wet hair, inexplicably remembering the wet and soft hand when he met Chu Yu's hair the night before.

He replied, "Well, no."

It may be that he got up early, Lu Shi's voice was slightly muted, and there were two points of coldness between his eyebrows and eyes.

After speaking, he turned and walked downstairs.

Chu Yu followed downstairs and was shocked. After thinking about it, he felt that it would be abnormal if Lu Shi couldn't stay next to him.

The luxurious single-person dormitory on this private building in Jianing has top-notch accommodation conditions, and there are not a few rooms in total. It has never been possible to live with money.

For example, He Zhihao wanted to live next door with Chu Yu, crying and grabbing the ground before the first year of high school, but he still couldn't live in.

For Chu Yu, after his mother bought the school, the assistant was well-rounded and chose the dormitory on this floor farthest from the stairs for him.

He is very satisfied, quiet, and will not often pass by the door, so it is convenient to sleep in.

After living for more than a year, Chu Yu knew that this floor was counted from the back of the stairs, one next to the other, and it was basically contracted by one, two, three and competitive experts in each grade. As for Lu Shi, the freshman is in the branch, and now that he is in the headquarters, he will naturally move in.

He estimated that he was the only scumbag in this layer.

Following Lu Shi, Chu Yu hesitated whether to go up and talk.

But... what should I say?

I sucked so much blood from you, are you dizzy?

Do you want to eat blood tonic pellets? I'll buy it for you!