18

On the Friday of the first week of school, the whole class was a little restless.

Everyone's summer vacation syndrome hasn't fully recovered. In one class, Lao Ye emphasized five times to "relieve your heart", but there is no obvious effect. It should be floating or floating.

Chu Yu didn't have this problem before. Compared to the deserted home, he likes school more. It is crowded and lively, so he can chat and play together.

However, Zhang Yueshan at the front desk flew the Rubik's Cube restlessly all day. Li Hua didn't have the Rubik's Cube, and the pen was turned like a propeller, with wind, which made Chu Yu a little bit unable to sit still.

When the get out of class bell rang, the whole building was about to collapse. It was all the sounds of tables and chairs moving, as well as the sound of footsteps.

Zhang Yueshan's schoolbag was packed five minutes in advance, and stood up the second after the bell rang, "My friends, see you next week!"

Li Hua wanted to reduce the weight of his schoolbag, and was going to leave after finishing his English homework. He did not raise his head when he heard the words, and his intonation was prolonged. He said, "Bye, go slowly, you!"

Chu Yu slowly packed his schoolbags.

He had no textbooks, and his bag was full of comic books that he had read, and he was going to take them back and replace them with new ones.

"Brother Lu!" There was a shout from the back door of the classroom. Chu Yu's voice was familiar to him. He turned his head and looked over. It really was Zhu Zhifei.

Lu Shi didn't reply, only made a gesture.

Zhu Zhifei understood. He carried his schoolbag a few steps into the classroom, dragged a chair and sat down, watching Lu Shi solve the problem.

But I gave up after looking at it. "Sure enough, Brother Lu is still my Brother Lu. How did you do it? I scanned the question at a glance and turned the pencil twice, and the final answer came out. What the **** formula I used to pay. I didn't think about it!"

Lu Shi ignored the people, speeded up, read the remaining three major questions, omitted all the steps in the process, and didn't even use the draft paper for the calculations. He mentally calculated and wrote the final answer.

After finishing the question, Lu Shi put aside his pen, "Go."

Zhu Zhifei stood up and said, "Walk around, my mother told you to go to my house to eat, coix seed stewed pig's feet, braised elbows, saying that you have worked hard, you must eat more to replenish your brain. I don't understand. How can this pig's feet replenish the brain?"

Lu Shi stuffed a few papers, a book of exercises, and a pencil into his school bag, zips it up, and hangs it on one shoulder.

Chu Yu sat in his seat and packed his schoolbags. When he saw Lu, he was about to go out, "Um...Are you going home on the weekend?"

Lu Shi looked down at him, "Well, I want to go back."

Feeling bored, he loosened the top button on the collar of his white shirt.

Thinking of something, I added another sentence, "Go back to the dormitory on Sunday night."

"okay,"

Chu Yu began to calculate the time in his mind.

Saturday and Sunday, only two days, uncomfortable is a little uncomfortable, but it should be able to last until Sunday night.

It should be okay to drink a little blood when you go to see Lu?

He keenly felt that Lu Shi was not afraid of him, nor did he resist him sucking his blood.