73

The mobile phone software push said that a cold current has already moved rapidly from the north to the south, and the effect will be very significant. For example, the temperature will drop again in the middle of the night.

Chu Yu was lying on the bed, listening to the rustling of the wind outside the window.

He remembered that when he was a child, he was afraid of such a night.

All the light and shadow in his eyes will turn into the monster's **** tentacles and sharp minions. All the rustling sounds of leaves are dangerous movements of monsters waddling and watching outside the window.

At that time, every night, he would hold on to the quilt tightly, telling stories to himself and hypnotize himself, hoping that when he fell asleep, he would not be afraid.

Putting his elbows on the bed, Chu Yu half lifted up, reached out and fished out a game console, sure that there was still electricity, he changed his posture and played on the bed with his hands.

Opening the newly downloaded puzzle game, the beginning is very simple, almost no brains are needed, Chu Yu connected through four or five levels, put his finger on the button, and couldn't help but look in the direction of the door.

His mother has never been able to stay at home for long. There are too many things to deal with and too many problems to be solved urgently.

I don't know if Shi Yaling is still there.

Thinking of what Shi Yaling had just said and her stern expression, Chu Yu felt annoyed. But it didn't take long for this irritability to clear up again.

Lying on the soft pillow, Chu Yu thought, is this counted as he is, he is a little more mature?

No matter how Shi Yaling criticized and opposed, he knew exactly what he should insist on and what he couldn't give up.

In the past, he lived in a daze, and he also regarded Shi Yaling very importantly, and even subconsciously tied a lot of feelings and emotions to Shi Yaling.

So after realizing the truth, such a long period of buffering is needed.

But now, it seems different.

Thinking of this, Chu Yu put his hand to the tip of his nose and smelled it--this is probably the breath of a mature man?

At this moment, Chu Yu faintly felt something. He turned his head, stared at the French window for a few seconds, got up hesitantly, stepped barefoot on the carpet, walked to the window, and looked down.

The buildings in the villa area of ​​South Island are scattered, and only a long distance away can you see the lights of another household.

Correspondingly, in order to be beautiful and to protect privacy, every greening has been done very well, even though it is winter, all the branches and leaves are still dense.

Next to the bushes, beside the lamppost painted with dark green paint, Lu Shi wore a black jacket, his long legs stretched straight in jeans, and his hands were habitually inserted in his pockets.

Lu Shi raised his head as if feeling something at the same moment.

The facial features of the young man were not very clear in the night, and he was even trapped in the shadows, as if to blend in with the background.

Chu Yu heard his heartbeat gradually become stronger, knocking on the eardrum uninterruptedly.

Lu Shi was very patient, so he stood by the lamppost and looked at him quietly.

Chu Yu couldn't help it any more, forgot to wear his slippers, turned around and ran out of the door.

Gently opened the bedroom door and went down the corridor. The downstairs was dark. It was estimated that Shi Yaling had already left. Aunt Lan slept early, and Chu Yu stepped on the ground barefoot, went downstairs silently, and left the door.