19

Chu Yu followed Lu Shi and walked quietly and earnestly.

It rained the night before, and the dilapidated cement walls on both sides of the alley were wet, and the marks were shallow and deep. The corners were covered with a layer of moss, and the ground was very dirty by passing pedestrians. After a few steps, scattered black mud spots were splashed on his white upper.

Chu Yu remembered the night when it rained heavily.

Under the street lamp, Lu Shi walked over with an umbrella to protect him from the rain.

He touched his hair lightly and told him that people are more terrifying than monsters.

So, even if you really become a monster, don't be afraid.

He knew very well that when facing Lu, it was not only because of the special connection of blood sucking, but also because of his nostalgic attitude, and that little bit of warmth and comfort.

He subconsciously wanted to get closer to Lu Shi.

But instinctively feel scared.

It wasn't just because of Lu Shi's high strength that his eyelids didn't tremble when fighting.

It was Lu Shi's body that seemed to carry a certain gloom that couldn't be erased, like layers of black clouds, covering the sky.

These were things that Chu Yu had never encountered in his previous life.

Unconsciously slowing down, Chu Yu discovered that the other party was like a black hole that swallowed the nebula, and it was infinitely attractive to him.

While making him shudder, he couldn't help but want to approach.

"what's happenin."

Seeing Lu Shi turned his head, Chu Yu realized that he was walking too slowly and he had fallen behind for a long time.

After a few quick walks to Lu Shi's side, Chu Yu was not as embarrassed, "I just went in a daze."

"Ok."

When talking to Landing, Chu Yu didn't dare to ask where he was going.

I walked all the way to the opposite of the beef restaurant where I ate last time, entered through the door of the auto repair shop, and then walked in, and finally stopped in a small courtyard.

The yard is really small, and there are a lot of tires, oil, plastic water pipes, and some unknown equipment.

Only a large area of ​​the palm was left, and a square table was set up.

Chu Yu looked at the steaming hot pot on the table, the rough dishes on the plate, and Wei Guanglei and Zhu Zhifei sitting at the table, a little confused.

Wei Guanglei and Zhu Zhifei were also surprised.

"Little Master?"

Zhu Zhifei helped his glasses, glanced at it, and sat down before pulling open the tab of a can of cold beer. Lu Shi, who had drank it first, couldn't figure out the situation.

What is this and what?

Aren't Brother Lu and this young master at fault? Why are you suddenly bringing people here now?

Wei Guanglei didn't have so much entanglement. He had always had a good impression of Chu Yu. Now he was brought by Lu Shi himself. He kicked a blue plastic stool over and said hello, "Meet me again, I can throw the stool next to Brother Lu. ?"

Chu Yu was still dumbfounded. Hearing Wei Guanglei's question, he nodded quickly, "Yes, I can sit anywhere, thank you."

"No thanks, it's a big deal, just call me a stone." Wei Guanglei took out a pair of bowls and chopsticks and put them in front of Chu Yu.