53

The weather is getting colder day by day, and many people have caught a cold in the steep drop in temperature, so they put on thick sweaters.

Chu Yu didn't follow the trend, he was still dressed thinly, good-looking is very good-looking, but a batch of cold.

Zhang Yueshan and Li Hua expressed their respect to Chu Yu. In such a cold day, they could go out so freely for the stinking beauty.

Coming out of the dormitory, Chu Yu was blown by the morning cold wind, and couldn't help pinching his collar tightly and shrinking his neck.

Lu Shi stood in front of him, blocking the wind a little, "cold?"

Chu Yu took a deep breath and smiled at the corner of his mouth. He didn't know if he was giving himself a psychological hint, "I! No! It's cold!"

If the ending does not tremble, it might be more convincing.

Lu Shi didn't persuade him to go back and change his clothes. He just walked, trying his best to stand in the wind to help Chu Yu stand in the way.

It was early, there were few people coming and going, no one left or right. Chu Yu pulled Lu Shi's clothes, mysteriously, "Come on, show you a baby!"

Lu Shi stopped, "What baby?"

Chu Yu turned sideways and exposed the white corner from the pocket of his hand. His eyes were pleasing, "Look!"

Like sharing a secret, there is excitement in the words.

Lu Shi didn't recognize it at a glance, and then took a second look before recognizing that he was a warm baby.

"I'm witty? I bought it at a convenience store that day. I put two warm babies in my pockets, so I put my hands in them, and they will be warmer!" Chu Yu thought his thoughts were great, "Ah, warm as heaven!"

A smile flashed in Lu Shi's eyes, complimenting him, "Well, smart."

On the first day of today's mid-term exam, many people were walking and reciting the test site, or discussing question types, temporarily holding the Buddha's feet, and holding them more. Anyway, it does not hurt.

Chu Yu was assigned to the middle section of the examination room on the second floor based on the results of the last monthly examination.

His foot injury didn't heal, and he didn't want to climb the stairs, with his hands in his pockets, he went to line up obediently. Lu Shi followed into the elevator and sent people all the way to the classroom.

When Chu Yu found his seat, when Chu Yu turned towards Lu, "You will go back soon. You can sit on the seat and sleep with your eyes closed for a while."

Lu Shi helped Chu Yu arrange the stationery, "Well, I will pick you up after the exam."

Knowing that Lu Shi was worried about his feet, Chu Yu nodded his head several times, "Well, wait for you."

When Lu Shi left, Chu Yu lay down on the desk.

In fact, he didn't want to come in this mid-term entrance examination. He was bored and resisted, so he just ran away.

But there was another force in my heart, and I felt that if I missed the exam directly, it would be like losing to something.

I struggled for a long time last night, had nightmares again, and woke up Lu Shi.

Lu Shi put his hands on his eyes, making him sleep in a dumb voice. Chu Yu obediently closed his eyes, and didn't know when he fell asleep at the end.

He still entered the examination room.

Chu Yu turned around, feeling that men are really fickle.